Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wednesday Music 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Tell every one phil! 😜 just because you're piggin out thisavo. That's ok isn't it? You're Definitely going to need a fat fleece 😁
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

    Comment


      #17
      Barry that's one of the best. It really takes me back in time.
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by denise View Post
        Tell every one phil! 😜 just because you're piggin out thisavo. That's ok isn't it? You're Definitely going to need a fat fleece 😁
        😂😂😂

        Comment


          #19
          What about monosodium glutamate for Tea? Gonna be huge if you keep that up phil! Enjoy 😄😂🤣
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

          Comment


            #20
            Ah soooo

            Comment


              #21
              I'm off for a bacon sandwich.

              Where's Richard? What's he doing?
              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

              Comment


                #22
                Sorry folks I’ve been a bit off, so just had a quick look I think I’ve about 14 x
                Janette x

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Nettie View Post
                  Sorry folks I’ve been a bit off, so just had a quick look I think I’ve about 14 x
                  On an off day you can still get 14. Imagine how many more you will add tomorrow 😁

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Bowler View Post

                    On an off day you can still get 14. Imagine how many more you will add tomorrow 😁
                    They might not be correct though 😊
                    Janette x

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Oh come on jeantte you're always brilliant. 😘
                      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        denise
                        Forum Member
                        denise Thanks 😘
                        Janette x

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Hope you're feeling better today Janette . Hugs to you x

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Barry52 View Post

                            Phil your music quiz is playing tricks with my mind. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking Gary Puckett and the Union Gap https://youtu.be/qJFVPxBpezk

                            I’ve no idea what the connection is other than influences from the 60’s.
                            I love this track too... I can't help thinking if this was released to day it would be banned ... or Gary Puckett would be on an offenders list ! X

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by Deb View Post
                              Hope you're feeling better today Janette . Hugs to you x
                              Not too bad Deb thanks 😘 had my first outing in the car today, albeit a short journey 😊
                              Janette x

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by Deb View Post

                                I love this track too... I can't help thinking if this was released to day it would be banned ... or Gary Puckett would be on an offenders list ! X
                                Debbie, when we think back to the music of the 60’s then many of the lyrics would not be acceptable today but it is exactly the same with the comedy of the era. I may be considered old fashioned but I have no regrets about my love of music and comedy from my younger years. My problem now is controlling my laughter and tears. X
                                I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X