Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning from a foggy London area...

​​​​​​I'm having a day off from the shower....😜 too tiring ...a wash will do πŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š...hey it's Sunday πŸ˜‚
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Shower fed and dressed at last
      The shower is such hard work I tend to do it every other day unless I am going somewhere
      It's all funny

Comment

keno every other day is fine...me too...I have to plan my day around conserving energy and prioritise tasks.
        Have a great Sunday...πŸ˜‰
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Morning from a foggy Yorkshire. I am exhausted after folding some washing and taking something out to garage. All getting a bit much for me! Xx
          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Morning Linda, Keno, Heather and all from a bright morning in Radcliffe for a change.

Showered, and dried (hard) independently then a
            little more help dressing than usual. Sat on RR chair watching rewound Andrew Marr. His last show for the BBC xx
            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Good day everyone. Have to admit - agree with Matt about xmas!

Comment

A lot of people hate Christmas xx
                Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Christmas can be a very difficult time for lots of people...particularly this last 2 years with so much loss caused by the pandemic.

​​​​​​One of the best Christmas days I had was working at Crisis...put things into perspective πŸŽ…πŸ€Ά

Comment

Morning everyone. No idea what the weather is like as it's still dark. πŸ˜‰
                    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Good morning all
                      Dressed so now for a coffee
                      It's all funny

Comment

Morning Denise, Keno and all xx

I’m waiting for the bathroom for my shower xx
                        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                          Morning everyone. No idea what the weather is like as it's still dark. πŸ˜‰
                          Looks like you haven't been sleeping well...not sure if you're an early bird or night owl😘

Comment

Good morning all xx

Comment

Hi Linda. I'm just not sleeping. I do manage about 4 hours but it's not enough. I'm starting to feel like a zombie. I've started taking antihistamines and I'm hoping they will work. If they don't I don't think I will know when I'm awake or asleep.
                              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Good morning all
                                Shower dressed so now for food
                                It's all funny

Comment

Working...
                                X