• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all
    It's all funny

Comment

Morning campers....it's a foggy start in the London area😘
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning all from frosty Radcliffe xx
        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Fed, poo'd, showered, changed, and knacked.
          Surprise myself sometimes

It's all funny

Comment

Good morning all. Day two and at 0700 I couldn't stay lying down. Cares due at 0915. So, helped by a half full night bag, I got myself up and downstairs. The trick is to focus the mind so I watched Reservoir Dogs until my angels arrived. Now fully medded, pump attached and heating on I can face another day. The moral of the story is if there's no one to help you have a go yourself. You might just surprise yourself! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜„xx
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
              Good morning all. Day two and at 0700 I couldn't stay lying down. Cares due at 0915. So, helped by a half full night bag, I got myself up and downstairs. The trick is to focus the mind so I watched Reservoir Dogs until my angels arrived. Now fully medded, pump attached and heating on I can face another day. The moral of the story is if there's no one to help you have a go yourself. You might just surprise yourself! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜„xx
              Sounds good Mathew.

As Steve was starting to shower me yesterday a call came from the local dietitian that we’d been waiting for. He went to answer it and was ages so I finished the shower and rinsed myself then went to the loo, grabbed my towel from the rail and dried myself as best that I could. Steve came back in and finished the job. He was impressed about what I’d been able to do. Xx
              ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Until you try you'll never know. Go girl, you rock! πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ🌟😁xx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Good day all my mnd family xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                    The moral of the story is if there's no one to help you have a go yourself.
                    Yeah mate, I would but I'm a quadriplegic... 😏

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post

Are the family still off galivantingπŸ‚
                      Yup, even the 🐢 is on her holidays.

Madness resumes tomorrow πŸ‘πŸ‘ 😘😘

​

Comment

Good evening peeps 😘😘

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                          Yup, even the 🐢 is on her holidays.

Madness resumes tomorrow πŸ‘πŸ‘ 😘😘
                          Oo I bet you can't wait to see them @Ellie.πŸ’•
                          Happy Saturday evening to everyone xxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

There we all go Ellie, I was targeting newbies πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜œπŸ˜xx

Comment

Morning everyone. I'm awake but think it's a bit early to get up. πŸ˜‰
                              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Good morning all
                                It's all funny

Comment

Working...
                                X