Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning everyone foggy but dry here πŸ˜€
    Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Good morning all...no frost this morningπŸ‘πŸ»
      Time to tackle wordleπŸ€”β˜•
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning Denise, Keno, Linda, Rosemary and all from damp overcast Radcliffe xx
        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Morning all x
          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Girl next door has been round to do an online application for a blue badge
            It's all funny

Comment

keno that's good of her...nice to have helpful neighboursπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                Yup, even the 🐢 is on her holidays.

Madness resumes tomorrow πŸ‘πŸ‘ 😘😘
                Enjoy the return and ensuing 'madness'😘😘

Comment

Afternoon everyone xx

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                    Enjoy the return and ensuing 'madness'
                    Thanks Linda, already I miss my peace and quiet πŸ™„ - not really, I wouldn't have it any other way πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Good morning all
                      It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone....welcome to Monday. Hope it's as good as it can be....keep cozyπŸ€—

Comment

Good morning 🌞. Hospice at home visiting today…
                          Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Morning, frosty here. My car is all icy. I don't think we will be rushing to go out.

I got our blue badge sorted in October and this week they should be painting our parking bay. I had a few problems because it confused me as Stephen no longer drives, car in my name so which name do I use to apply? A phone call sorted it all out. They were really lovely. πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
                            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary6NT View Post
                              Good morning 🌞. Hospice at home visiting today…
                              What is that?
                              It's all funny

Comment

Willen hospice, my local, coming to discuss palliative end of life care in my home

Comment

Working...
                                X