Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosemary6NT View Post
    Morning all, the tea fairy has twinkled her magic. Tea with toast marmite and cream cheese this morning πŸ˜€
    Can I get a coffee fairy? it would be handy.
    It's all funny

Comment

Originally posted by keno View Post

Can I get a coffee fairy? it would be handy.
      Everyone should have one πŸ˜€
      Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Mines a latte with sugar or a normal coffee weak please one sugar

Comment

Originally posted by Hairbsb View Post
          Mines a latte with sugar or a normal coffee weak please one sugar
          Coming up
          It's all funny

Comment

Morning [email protected] lovely start for you...fellow marmite lover😘

@keno....you can rest now you've used all.that energyπŸ˜‡

@denise...let him sleep enjoy the calm😴

Lynne K give him a nudgeπŸ˜‰

@Hairbsb....morning

😎
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
              Morning [email protected] lovely start for you...fellow marmite lover😘

@keno....you can rest now you've used all.that energyπŸ˜‡

@denise...let him sleep enjoy the calm😴

Lynne K give him a nudgeπŸ˜‰

@Hairbsb....morning

😎
              Linda, I sent him a WhatsApp message and he came a few minutes later xx
              ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Lynne K πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Morning all x so Im a yes to marmite x Rosemary6NT Lynne K LindaB denise

Comment

Marmite on toast is yummy.
                    T rouble is i cant spread it anymore.
                    It's all funny

Comment

Sorry to be grumpy but all this talk about food is keeping me away.
                      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Sorry x didn't mean to upset x how are you today ? Apart from being grumpy matthew55 I missed you on the forum today

Comment

Please all never keep away because of what I have said. Put me in line first x

Comment

Oh yuk marmite. Dreadful. Made my eyes water thinking about it. Funnily enough Stephen used to love it and it was very expensive in Portugal. Now he doesn't like it anymore. Latest disaster I've run out of Marmalade and so has the coop. No Marmalade sandwiches. I'm having withdrawal symptoms. πŸ™
                            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

I'm thinking who are the coop haha. πŸ˜‚ Co-op hee hee

Comment

Afternoon all 😘😘

I have a Barista come in every morning at 11 to make my espresso β˜• πŸ‘πŸ‘ (or perhaps I just dreamt that πŸ˜‰)

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Working...
                                X