Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the comfort of my bed I have no idea πŸ˜ƒ
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Me too denise wordle has got the heave ho from me today.cant complete and right now won't complete

Comment

Good morning all. Weather, Covoid even WW3, nothing we can't face when we stick together. πŸŒžπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Morning all, me too, still in my bed.

Steve won’t surface until shortly after 9 so I’m stuck here. Just as well that I have some use of my hands so could reach over to get my phone glasses and water bottle and raise head and bottom of my bed xx
          ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Very true Matthew. My fitted sheet is no longer fitted. Seems to be down the bed somewhere. Need to get out with out getting tangled up. 😊
            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

good morning
              It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone...it's a rather cloudy and chilly start...hope it's as good a day as possible for us all πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good Morning folks.
                  Hi, I'm Eddie.
                  Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                  Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

I do too.

Comment

Afternnon all 😘😘

Great sleep, dull and chilly morning, brightened enormously by β˜• and chat with my besties πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ‘πŸ‘
                      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Ellie a super good morning to you

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                          Afternnon all 😘😘

Great sleep, dull and chilly morning, brightened enormously by β˜• and chat with my besties πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ‘πŸ‘
                          Smashing that you slept well and have friends coming. Enjoy xx
                          ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
                            Smashing that you slept well and have friends coming.
                            Thanks Lynne, I am blessed in having my wonderful friends πŸ‘πŸ‘ they come every Monday πŸ€—πŸ€—
                            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Ellie that’s fabulous of your friends xx

Comment

Morning all. If it smells like a donkey, sounds like a donkey, moves like a donkey and looks like a donkey, the chances are that it's a donkey. πŸ§πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—xx
                                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                                X