Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone.

keno She'll be wearing a mask so won't noticeπŸ˜·πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

I've got the local authority OT visiting this morning to assess...

Thoughts with Lynne K & all our MND family in hospital or struggling. πŸ’™πŸ™
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Morning everyone. I slept for 12 hours though I did take rather a collection of goodies to manage it. If it wasn't for my cat pushing the front room door backwards and forwards I would still be there now. I must oil the door it sounds like the effects used in a haunted house. πŸ™„
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

we had a virtual meeting with the ace center who is coming to access me
        It's all funny

Comment

They were the ones I had. Brilliant peeps zπŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸͺxx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Afternoon all 😘😘

Had a good sleep last night πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coffee for breakfast, spicy bean stew for lunch - mushy, easy to eat, fill of fibre and added spiciness, does the job πŸ˜‰

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by keno View Post
              we had a virtual meeting with the ace center who is coming to access me
              Apt typo Ken πŸ‘πŸ‘ They'll be able to improve things for you 😘

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                Afternoon all 😘😘

Had a good sleep last night πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coffee for breakfast, spicy bean stew for lunch - mushy, easy to eat, fill of fibre and added spiciness, does the job πŸ˜‰
                Spicy bean stew sounds idealπŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

good morning
                  spent most of the night in RR chair as its easier to get out of than bed
                  It's all funny

Comment

Good morning all. Another hellish night. Heres hoping for a better day. πŸ€žπŸ€—πŸ˜΄πŸͺxx
                    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Good morning everyone. My son arrives from Thailand today, I haven’t seen him for over two years (covid). Joy and tears today.
                      Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

keno did the assessment yesterday go well..can they help with the bed issue? πŸ€”

matthew55 sorry you've had a bad night πŸ€—

Rosemary6NT oh my that will be such a special reunion how lovely πŸ’–

@LynneK thoughts with you for a quick recovery from today's procedureπŸ™

Morning to everyone....no visits today so I'll be chillin'πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Comment

Morning everyone.
                          Suns out. I managed to stick my finger through the sugar bag but managed to seal it up with brown tape before it went everywhere. I keep doing that.
                          Other week I tried to get the lid of a jar of coffee. Douwe egbert coffee in the fancy jar. Couldn't get it off so used a knife. Stuck it straight in my finger.
                          was contemplating putting sugar in fancy jar but might run out of fingers πŸ™„
                          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                            keno did the assessment yesterday go well..can they help with the bed issue? πŸ€”

matthew55 sorry you've had a bad night πŸ€—

Rosemary6NT oh my that will be such a special reunion how lovely πŸ’–

@LynneK thoughts with you for a quick recovery from today's procedureπŸ™

Morning to everyone....no visits today so I'll be chillin'πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
                            they are coming to see me to see what can help
                            I fell in the shower this morning hard but only bruising. luckily I was in the range of an Alexa so was able to call for help
                            the grab handles are to high now to reach
                            It's all funny

Comment

Good morning all 😘😘

And what a beautiful day it is 🌞🌞 A teasing glimpse that spring is just around the corner. xx

​

Comment

keno Poor you, hope you're not too sore Ken - thank goodness for Alexa πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Working...
                                X