No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning one and all. Hope Saturday is as good as it can be. Stay safeπŸ’™

Rugby today🏈🏈🍺😊
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Morning.
      Got up 6.15 with dogs, but decided it was far too cold so straight back to a cosy bed for a couple more hours🀣

Comment

That wind is freezing. I ran out to put a sheet out but I'm worried about it blowing away. Really don't need to be out for long. πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Afternoon all 😘😘

Yup, it's πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά which is a great excuse for staying in and watching the 🏈🏈 xx
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Yes indeed, out on mobility scooter with dogs midday, 2 pairs of thermal socks, super warm boots....feet still like blocks of iceπŸ₯Ά

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
              Afternoon all 😘😘

Yup, it's πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά which is a great excuse for staying in and watching the 🏈🏈 xx
              Wales played better a good match🏈🏈

Now for Ireland v FranceπŸ€πŸˆπŸˆπŸ€
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I hope Olivia had more than warm socks and boots 😳 on.

Comment

Blowing hard up here in Cumbria

Plenty of food and TV

Happy Weekend All
                  Donna

Carer for husband Thomas, diagnosed with MND of Fail Arm Type in July 2020.

Comment

LindaB Ireland gave away 18 points in penalties... 😟

Let's see how many tries England run in tomorrow to atone for last week 😏🏈 😘
                    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Ellie was a great game to watch...sorry it wasnt a win for Ireland.

Let's hope England show up tomorrow 🏈

Comment

good morning all
                        It's all funny

Comment

Good morning keno and everyone
                          Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Morning everyone. What a horrible day. A staying indoors day. Possibly a staying in bed day. 😐

Comment

Morning everyone...watching the Olympics with a cuppa....now for wordleπŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Comment

my brother came up this morning to get me in the shower but i am very unstable in and out.
                                waiting for a care package to be put together and as it's getting impossible to take shower it looks like bedbaths.
                                the problem is that I don't know what a bedbath is so can you explain, please
                                It's all funny

Comment

Working...
                                X