No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. My new friend back pain has forced me up. Happy Days! πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ¦…xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

good morning
      hope the pain does not hang about Mathew
      It's all funny

Comment

matthew55 boo to back pain. Morning all.
        Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Morning all...Happy Valentine's Day....here's some love from me❀

​​
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
            Good morning. My new friend back pain has forced me up. Happy Days! πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ¦…xx
            Hope pain relief has kicked inπŸ˜πŸ™
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day to you all πŸ’–πŸ’–

A gentle Valos hug to you matthew55 I hope you can find a solution to your back pain. πŸ€—πŸ€—
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

OT popped in today and she is getting grab rails and a rail down one side of the passageway.
                Staffordshire care has started to put together a care package too. morning wash and dress
                ot sorted bed to so sleeping in it tonight
                It's all funny

Comment

keno Great stuff Ken πŸ‘πŸ‘

​

Comment

My pain disappears as soon as I sit down thankfully.πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
                    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Morning all. Hope today is the best it can be...whatever the weather πŸŒžπŸŒ¦β˜”β˜”πŸ˜˜

Comment

good morning
                        ot sorted my bed out and slept in it last night
                        9 hours 40 minutΓ©s
                        It's all funny

Comment

keno sounds like a good night's sleep ...makes all the difference πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Comment

Good morning to everyone. My night was disjointed. My new normality. 😴😊😎🌹xx

Comment

Good morning World 😘😘 I'm still here 😏

​

Comment

keno 9h 40 Ken, that's fab πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Working...
                                X