No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all. denise haven't tried marmalade but I do love honey on bacon πŸ’—
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I might give it a go. I like honey on pork makes it nice and crispy. πŸ™‚
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Bacon should only be adulterated with HP sauce πŸ˜ πŸ˜‰
        Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Marmalade is ok. I like cranberry jelly/sauce with all kinds of things even fish. Perhaps I could try it with bacon. πŸ€”

Comment

A very bright moon this morning
            Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Morning all....a sunny and frosty morning here.

Got a hairdresser visiting today...desperate for a cut....my hair seems to falling out in handfuls daily!!! She's coming for a consultation πŸ’‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                Morning all....a sunny and frosty morning here.

Got a hairdresser visiting today...desperate for a cut....my hair seems to falling out in handfuls daily!!! She's coming for a consultation πŸ’‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
                need to get my hair cut.
                Good morning all.
                It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone. Didn't see the moon it was misty over night and I missed the fox that walks down the road most nights. Not sure what today is going to be like but my cats don't seem interested in going out.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                    Did you see that in paper about bacon sandwiches with marmalade instead of sauce? I haven't tried it but ....
                    Partner Chris likes fried banana with bacon πŸ˜–πŸ€’

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary6NT View Post

Partner Chris likes fried banana with bacon πŸ˜–πŸ€’
                      that sounds good
                      It's all funny

Comment

Any food sounds good to me πŸ²πŸŸπŸ”πŸ›xx
                        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Good morning
                          It's all funny

Comment

Morning bacon and bananas wow that's different.😳 Just had Marmalade on toast. πŸ™‚

World war 3 is it? Wonderful 😐

Comment

Morning all. Very sad news....war in EuropeπŸ™

Comment

Good morning all 😘😘

πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά but 🌞🌞
                                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Working...
                                X