No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning it bucketed, then it snowed, then the sun came out and I was sunbathing. Then it snowed. Nothing like variety.
    πŸ™‚
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

My brother has tested positive for covid so expecting to get it.
      Told the carer and she said they would still see to me even if I had.
      It's all funny

Comment

Originally posted by keno View Post
        My brother has tested positive for covid so expecting to get it.
        Told the carer and she said they would still see to me even if I had.
        Sorry to hear that & hope you haven't picked up covidπŸ™πŸ™

There is anti viral medication available to us - worse case scenarioπŸ’™
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

we all have to sometime.
          close after booster may be better
          found another symptom my brother is grumpy
          It's all funny

Comment

keno Grumpiness aside, I hope your brother has a mild dose of Covid. 😘😘
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
              keno Grumpiness aside, I hope your brother has a mild dose of Covid. 😘😘
              thank you
              It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone. Blue sky. I'm still in bed contemplating getting up. Stephen is snoring so there's no rush. No sneezing yet this morning and my nose isn't running though I am lying down. Could it be it's gone?
                when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Morning all
                  had a temperature of 37.4 yesterday and a headache but back to 36.9 now and no headache.
                  Brother was feeling better last night
                  It's all funny

Comment

Morning all.

keno hope you're feeling better...πŸ™πŸ’™
                    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                      Morning all.

keno hope you're feeling better...πŸ™πŸ’™
                      Thank you. yes I feel better this morning
                      It's all funny

Comment

CHC assessment this morning. Also district nurse to check possible catheter blockage and sore skin abrasions on my nether regions! But at least I’m not in the Ukraine 😭. Happy days…
                        Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Good morning my fellow adaptors. Another Friday reached, and another massive hill to climb. Thankfully we have experienced climbers to help us over to Monday. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Šxx
                          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Rosemary6NT good luck with CHC assessment....warning they can go on and on. Hope you've someone there to argue any points you may disagree with.

Hope the DN sorts our your nether regionsπŸ™πŸ’™

Comment

matthew55 morning Bagpuss...πŸ˜‰

Comment

Just had a Tesco delivery....I had to laugh as the chap when hearing my attempt at talking proceeded to use some sort of sign language...I wanted to say I can hear perfectly...but I just smiled😊😬

Comment

Working...
                                X