No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning to all, and an Efficient Sunstart to all those old enough to remember Luna.
    Hi, I'm Eddie.
    Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
    Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Morning peeps. Sun is shining & I've slept reasonably well....yippee😁

Stay safe & warmπŸ’™
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by WheelsOfSteel View Post
        Good Morning to all, and an Efficient Sunstart to all those old enough to remember Luna.
        No clueπŸ€”
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Luna? Please explain or I will be thinking about this all day πŸ€”
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Luna was a family TV comedy show from the Eighties (starring a very young Patsy Kensit ). Fan site here: Lunaviron (randomstatic.net)
            It had a Science Fiction theme, so they created a futuristic dialect for the script.
            Instead of "good morning" the standard greeting was "efficient sunstart".

...I'll get my coat
            Hi, I'm Eddie.
            Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.

Comment

πŸ˜‚

Comment

Terrible night so I'll not be here today
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Dear Eddie
                  I must have missed that. But then in the 80's I was a grown up.
                  Bless xx

Comment

Good afternoon all 😘😘

And happy International Women's Day to each and every one of my forum sisters πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ We rock πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
                    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

And on behalf of the chaps here present, I offer a hearty salute to you wonderful women everywhere.
                      Happy International Women's Day.
                      Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                        Sorry to hear thatπŸ€—take care

Comment

Thank you Eddie 😘

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                            And happy International Women's Day to each and every one of my forum sisters πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ We rock πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
                            πŸ‘βœŠπŸ»πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ‘„

Comment

WheelsOfSteel Thanks Eddie πŸ‘πŸ‘ xx
                              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                                Wishing you lots of energy, sleep and motivation.
                                Richard

Comment

Working...
                                X