Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thoughts and prayers are with you
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Good morning all
      It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone. SALT team visit today....aren't I the popular oneπŸ˜‡πŸ€”πŸ™„

Left me a styllus which I'm using to type this editπŸ˜‡

We discussed diet...speech....and of course a PEG. I told her that's shelved for now. πŸ‘πŸ»
        Last edited by LindaB; 23 March 2022, 12:10.
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good 🌞🌞 day y'all 😘😘

I actually had to take a break from catching up on today's posts after seeing so many wannabe threads, it is utterly soul destroying 😟

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

LindaB Hopefully you'll get some me time now 😘

Did you sleep well enough?

​

Comment

keno Was it this week your 9pm carer started? If it was, how is it working out? 😘😘

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                LindaB Hopefully you'll get some me time now 😘

Did you sleep well enough?
                Yes indeed slept well😘

What do you mean wannabe?πŸ€”
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                  What do you mean wannabe?πŸ€”
                  Those convinced they have ALS... xx

​

Comment

Those convinced they have ALS... xx
                    Oh yes I daren't reply as may offend....I've noticed we've had quite a few 🀐

Comment

keno Was it this week your 9pm carer started? If it was, how is it working out? 😘😘
                      yes it's working well
                      never been tucked in since i was a kid
                      good morning all
                      It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone...

keno​​​​​​​ lovely to be made comfy...I hope...πŸ˜‰πŸ€—xx

Comment

Not many in the club lately. πŸ™
                          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Afternoon peeps 😘😘

keno Glad to hear you're being safely tucked into bed πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜š

​

Comment

Morning everyone. Looks like a lovely day. Was like this when we married 40 years ago.
                              πŸ™‚
                              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Good morning all.
                                MND clinic this afternoon
                                It's all funny

Comment

Working...
                                X