No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess they should rename them - but 'landfill gulls' doesn't have quite the same ring to it.... x How's about 'flying recycling gulls'? xxx
    Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Where I worked, gulls would go round treading same bit of grass until actions brought a worm to surface allowing them to tug it out. Smart!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
        I really miss fresh laid eggs πŸ’xx
        Don't suppose seagull eggs would do??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜˜
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Think some have never been to sea. Probably no fish left!
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

And a sea-gully good morning to all! x
            Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Sea gulls are basically flying rats. β˜ΉοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€“xx
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Thought that was pigeons. πŸ€” Seagulls are more in your face especially if you're eating. 🀀

Comment

We have buzzards, no seagulls - they'd eat those pesky gulls if they dared come close πŸ‘πŸ‘

​

Comment

We don't have sea gulls or buzzards (sounds exciting) but we do have rather a lot of green parakeets 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
                    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                      ... we do have rather a lot of green parakeets
                      Ooh, how exotic!!

You're in the right location for them anyway Linda - do they squawk and screech? xx

​

Comment

Ellie yes they do...there are a few flocks locally...Bushy Park and surrounding areas.
                        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Bushy Park was my playground when I was a teenage tearaway πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx
                          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                            Bushy Park was my playground when I was a teenage tearaway πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx
                            Not a bad place to play even for teenage tearaways😎

Comment

Good morning to all and sundry. The woodland gardens were our jungle bases and night fishing on the ponds, doging the parkies, and their searchlights! πŸ€—πŸ€£β€οΈπŸ˜˜xx

Comment

Seagulls have a lot going on this morning. Think they want to join our club. Pesky birds. At least with chickens it's usually just the cockerel that makes all the noise 😟

Comment

Working...
                                X