No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to check that I was in the early bird club!!! These people rolling up at lunch time. Perhaps we need to rename it?

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
      Deb Look at you, pretending it's 'morning' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hope you both have an uneventful journey home. 😘😘
      Aw thank you. Im going to blame the time difference ( all of an hour !) for thinking it's morning xxxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

I think we’ll all be up extra early tomorrow with the clocks going forward πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜΄ πŸ˜‚
        Janette x

Comment

Morning everyone. Looks like a lovely day here.

Need to change some clocks.

😘

Comment

For all the mum's
            πŸ’

Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning all
              It's all funny

Comment

Happy 🌞 Day everyone, hope it's as good as it can be. 😘😘

And an extra special 😘 & πŸ€— for the mums.
                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Early bird club at 12.15! What can I say? 😘

Comment

Good morning all.
                    It's all funny

Comment

Morning, I'm missing the sunshine this morning.
                      Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Morning everyone...Sun still shining here for now.

Takes me a while to get used to clocks going forward....a few days of me thinking but the real time is...πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜Ž
                        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good afternoon tribespeople 🌞🌞 😘😘

Thanks to the combination of losing an hour's sleep on Saturday night and having vistors over yesterday, I slept like the proverbial log last night πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Afternoon everyone. My day was late starting but I've got a lot done.

😘

Comment

Howdy playmates.
                              Hi, I'm Eddie.
                              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Hiya everyone. 😘

Comment

Working...
                                X