• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all
    It's all funny

Comment

Just missed the early bird club....had a lie in😴

Belated good morning to everyone😁

Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Afternoon all - after a misty morning, the 🌞 came through before lunch but boy has the temperature dropped 😘😘
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by WheelsOfSteel View Post
          Howdy playmates.
          If you're hoping for some Hugh Hefner style playmates Eddie, me thinks you'll not have much luck here 🀣🀣 then again, I may be totally wrong πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

​

Comment

Good morning all.
            A five-foot-nothing carer yanked me off the loo no problem yesterday. Impressive.
            Relief too as I had not been for five days.
            It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone. There's a chill in the air....keep cozy.

keno​​​​​​​ relief indeed! xx
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Morning everyone. Sun is out but the air is cold.

Not been to the loo for 5 days!! Crumbs that must feel better.

😳
                when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Good morning folks, a measly 6 degrees today! 😘😘

​

Comment

Originally posted by keno View Post
                    A five-foot-nothing carer yanked me off the loo no problem yesterday. Impressive.
                    Relief too as I had not been for five days.
                    Probably because you were a few kilos lighter πŸ€­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't float away!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

Comment

Hi de hi happy campers!
                        Yikes, far too early to emerge from the quilt today. It's a chilly one folks.
                        Stay warm, stay safe, do hugs.
                        Hi, I'm Eddie.
                        Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                        Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Good morning all
                          It's all funny

Comment

Morning. Lovely and sunny here but chilly. 😘

Comment

Missed the morning check in....heating issues...now sorted.
                              I'm having a duvet day...
                              Stay safe & warm πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Comment

Its lovely here if you can get out of that freezing wind. I keep trying to sit outside with a coffee but I only last minutes. I've covered my plants up to keep the cold off.

My cat killed and at most of a pigeon. Horrible, I had to go pick what was left up and put it in the bin. Minus its head and one foot and most of its breast. I cant get her to eat anything but biscuits so I can't believe it. Unless a fox has done it. 😐

Comment

Working...
                                X