• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all
    It's all funny

Comment

Just missed the early bird club....had a lie in😴

Belated good morning to everyone😁

Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Afternoon all - after a misty morning, the 🌞 came through before lunch but boy has the temperature dropped 😘😘
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by WheelsOfSteel View Post
          Howdy playmates.
          If you're hoping for some Hugh Hefner style playmates Eddie, me thinks you'll not have much luck here 🀣🀣 then again, I may be totally wrong πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

​

Comment

Good morning all.
            A five-foot-nothing carer yanked me off the loo no problem yesterday. Impressive.
            Relief too as I had not been for five days.
            It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone. There's a chill in the air....keep cozy.

keno​​​​​​​ relief indeed! xx
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Morning everyone. Sun is out but the air is cold.

Not been to the loo for 5 days!! Crumbs that must feel better.

😳
                when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Good morning folks, a measly 6 degrees today! 😘😘

​

Comment

Originally posted by keno View Post
                    A five-foot-nothing carer yanked me off the loo no problem yesterday. Impressive.
                    Relief too as I had not been for five days.
                    Probably because you were a few kilos lighter πŸ€­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't float away!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

Comment

Hi de hi happy campers!
                        Yikes, far too early to emerge from the quilt today. It's a chilly one folks.
                        Stay warm, stay safe, do hugs.
                        Hi, I'm Eddie.
                        Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                        Full time powerchair user. Overnight NIV. PEG'ed but still eating. Voice banked but still talking.
                        Still wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Good morning all
                          It's all funny

Comment

Morning. Lovely and sunny here but chilly. 😘

Comment

Missed the morning check in....heating issues...now sorted.
                              I'm having a duvet day...
                              Stay safe & warm πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Comment

Its lovely here if you can get out of that freezing wind. I keep trying to sit outside with a coffee but I only last minutes. I've covered my plants up to keep the cold off.

My cat killed and at most of a pigeon. Horrible, I had to go pick what was left up and put it in the bin. Minus its head and one foot and most of its breast. I cant get her to eat anything but biscuits so I can't believe it. Unless a fox has done it. 😐

Comment

Working...
                                X