Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon 😘😘

Looks very inviting outside - the magnolia tree is in full bloom and looks magnificent in bright sunshine and a gentle breeze - until you venture out and remember that the northerly winds bring arctic air 😏πŸ₯ΆπŸŒž
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

LindaB It's Sod's Law number 7 - heating issues must only happen during cold spells πŸ™„

Enjoy your duvet day 😘😘

​

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
        Minus its head and one foot and most of its breast. I cant get her to eat anything but biscuits so I can't believe it. Unless a fox has done it.
        You might see some indisputable evidence in a few hours. 😏😘😘

​

Comment

Oh yuk ellie. Cant wait for that to turn up. πŸ₯΄
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
            Good afternoon 😘😘

Looks very inviting outside - the magnolia tree is in full bloom and looks magnificent in bright sunshine and a gentle breeze - until you venture out and remember that the northerly winds bring arctic air 😏πŸ₯ΆπŸŒž
            A house across the road from us has the most fantastic magnolia tree I’ve ever seen and looks an absolute picture every April. However this year the house has been sold and the new owners have just pruned the whole thing right back just as it was starting to flower…….. why on earth they couldn’t wait a couple of weeks is beyond me πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
            Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Lcfcno1fan View Post
              ….. why on earth they couldn’t wait a couple of weeks is beyond me πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
              That's so sad - it's not even the right time to prune the tree 😱😱😱😘

​

Comment

That's so sad - it's not even the right time to prune the tree 😱😱😱😘
                It’s not even been pruned it’s been absolutely butchered 😒
                Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Good morning all
                  snowing yesterday
                  It's all funny

Comment

Lovely and sunny here but we might have snow later. Saw a little bit yesterday but it didn't last.

Sunniest March on record apparently. What went wrong? πŸ₯Ά

Comment

Morning campers😎

About three flakes of snow here yesterday...bright & sunny today.

I've a visit from the respiratory team this morning....blood gas test...so pleased that they agreed a home visitπŸ‘πŸ»βœŠπŸ»πŸ˜‡
                      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

It's that time again. All together now. βŒšπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜„xx

Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Happy April folks 😘 😘

The sky is blue, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and it's Friday - what's not to like (rhetorical question, of course 😏)

​

Comment

JamesW Ahem James, was that you in the new Ferrari in Derby this morning?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

JamesW Ahem James, was that you in the new Ferrari in Derby this morning?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
                              Not me but whoever was driving it will be absolutely gutted………2 miles he managed apparently 🀣🀣🀣
                              Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Morning everyone. I saw that about the Ferrari. Just imagine doing that? Talk about having a bad day!!! I was peeved because I had a flat battery.

πŸ˜³πŸ€”πŸ™„

Comment

Working...
                                X