No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen likes me to lift his bed up because he wants to get up but then falls asleep. When I return to get him up hes slipped further down the bed and its difficult to get him up. Think I need some velcro on his bum to stop him moving.

Morning everyone. Lovely and sunny but very cold.
    😘
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Morning all
      It's all funny

Comment

Good morning all 🌞😘😘

Happy not to read reports of anyone getting stuck in bed this morning πŸ˜‰ - or perhaps I spoke too soon 😍
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
          Good morning all 🌞😘😘

Happy not to read reports of anyone getting stuck in bed this morning πŸ˜‰ - or perhaps I spoke too soon 😍
          Ok this morning
          It's all funny

Comment

Awake at 2am and 3.30am (dog was sick!) Seems fine now, me however.... shattered😴🀣

Comment

Late on parade. Granddaughter stayed over & this morning had electricians in for various jobs.

Grand National to come🐎😘

Snow Leopardess for meπŸ€
              Last edited by LindaB; 9 April 2022, 15:59.
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning all
                It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone....sun is shining & looks a glorious start to Sunday🌞

My Grand National horses are still runningπŸŽπŸŽπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ™„
                  Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning my wonderful friends. Not long now until normal service is resumed. πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx
                    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Oh Linda that did make me laugh.
                      πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Comment

G'day folks 😘😘

That's some nag you bet on LindaB probably running all the way to the lasagne factory 🀣🀣
                        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Tally ho troops. Up and at 'em!
                          Well, maybe not...
                          Hi, I'm Eddie.
                          Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                          Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Morning. Not sure about up and at 'em! Tea and Marmalade sandwiches then perhaps πŸ™‚

Comment

Good morning all
                              It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone...have a good one....stay safeπŸ’™πŸ˜˜

Comment

Working...
                                X