Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goooooood morning!!!! Early bird catches the worm. πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

πŸ› Morning well you were an early bird🌞
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Morning all!

Comment

Lol Debbie I leave the wife in bed as long as I can mmm the peace

Comment

I got up early until recently as I used to want to do my breakfast and eat it two hours before my Riluzone was due. So I was mostly up between 5.45 and 6.45 but sometimes either side of this. Since Steve has taken over doing my breakfast a couple of months ago, I now wake up about the same time initially but try to go back to sleep (which I usually do but more like dosing in and out of sleep). Steve goes for a walk about 8.30 to 9 and doesn’t come back until 10 or 10.15. I use this time to shower. I don’t rush because Steve has to help me with one garment. I take my Riluzone 10.15 and have my breakfast 11.15 or a bit later (depending on Steve). As you can see my mornings are taken over by essentials. My day really starts around 12. Lynne x
            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

hi everyone. i know im late. plenty of phone calls and a delivery from asda. i ordered stuff from coop the other day including wine and guiness. the guy asked my birth year - so did he think i wasnt 18! made my day. must buy more wrinkle cream it must be working.

Comment

Morning everyone. Seagulls are quiet. Funny but when they make a noise it's a pain but when they are quiet .... what's going on?

Comment

Morning. Good start for me I have already upset someone! I can't win. ☹️
                  Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Oh dear. What happened?

Comment

Read "Can I ask some questions thread"

Comment

Oh Matthew we can all say things that can be taken the wrong way. Written word can be confusing sometimes if read in a different way to how it was intended. You apologised and that's the main thing.

I say things that can be taken by others as being horrible or wicked but that's by people who don't know me. Others just know that it's probably true πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

hugs from me Matthew I know you're a good guy 😚

Comment

Morning Matt, morning all

Comment

Good morning world. Speak softly but I may have cracked it. Bed at 11pm with three Zopis and a paracetamol effervescent. 6 and 1/2 hours of uninterrupted sleep with a 90% full 750 mil catheter bag. Best bit I woke up feeling fresh as a daisy! πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†xxx

Comment

Sounds wonderful. Woke up a bit chilly so at 1.30 had to fetch a chair from the kitchen so I could close the window. Coffee and a marmalade sandwich went to sleep after and woke up too hot πŸ€” rain this morning. Is that the end of summer.

Comment

Morning everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X