No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone. The sun isn't out yet but think it will be a lovely day. Dont think it's a day for travelling. 😘
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Good morning all
      It's all funny

Comment

Good morning my fellow cave dwellers. Just three to go. All together now. πŸ˜œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ€—xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Morning all....lovely sunny start🌞🌞🌞

Don't envy people travelling this Easter....chaos.

Have the best day possible.πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Happy Friday afternoon 😘😘

Good sleep is a great way to start the day but, add in a lovely friend popping in for coffee, and it's a 🎰 day πŸ‘πŸ‘
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Morning Munchkins!
              I live on hill and I'm looking down on a blanket of mist with tree tops poking through.
              Hi, I'm Eddie.
              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

20220416_073922.jpg snap does not do it justice
                Hi, I'm Eddie.
                Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.

Comment

Morning everyone. Foggy here too. Lots of fog around the last few days. πŸ™‚

Comment

Morning all

Love the photo WheelsOfSteel πŸ˜‰

No fog here....glorious sunshine 🌞

Granddaughter and her two little dogs coming to me today & staying over😊

Have the best day possible everyone...

Now for wordleβ˜•

Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning my fellow survivors. Fight the good fight. πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ€—πŸ˜œxx
                      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Its wonderful here. Sitting in the sun. Just chilling.
                        😎

Comment

Afternoon peeps 😘😘

WheelsOfSteel Is your house high up Eddie? Lovely photo, quite ethereal. xx

​

Comment

WheelsOfSteel Is your house high up Eddie?[/QUOTE]

I live on an island, surrounded on all sides by a loop of the river and a canal.
                            We are 100 feet up the only hill in the area.
                            Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by WheelsOfSteel View Post
                              I live on an island, surrounded on all sides by a loop of the river and a canal.
                              Our very own Robinson Crusoe πŸ‘πŸ˜‰ or perhaps it's more of a Heath Robinson situation 😏 😘

​

Comment

Happy Easter folks!
                                A day for celebrating life and resurrection.
                                Rather ironic for us really
                                Hang in there my lovelies, and have a great day with your loved ones.
                                Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Working...
                                X