Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Easter everyone πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸŒžπŸ£
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

πŸ”πŸ€πŸ£πŸ°have the best day possibleπŸ™πŸ˜˜
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Happy Easter 🐣 πŸ₯š
        Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Sorry I'm so late to the Easter Bonnet Parade - just couldn't get my πŸ‘’ to stay on, no matter how many hatpins I used πŸ™‚ 😘😘
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I'm even later Ellie! Ate too much Easter egg πŸ˜†

Happy Easter everyone. I hope the sun shone for you all and something made you smile today xx
            Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Happy Easter Monday

Will not be going back to bed today.

Hugs all round
              Donna

Carer for husband Thomas, diagnosed with MND of Fail Arm Type in July 2020.

Comment

Yep, what she said. Beat me by 6 minutes
                Hi, I'm Eddie.
                Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Lol, I'm a day late for the Easter paradeπŸ˜†πŸ£πŸ° Hubby said not an Easter Egg to be had in shops on Saturday, but large bar of choccy a welcome substitute😁

Comment

Morning everyone. I haven't had any chocolate. I did get some rhubarb and custard sweets. Haven't had them for years. Took me back to when I used to get 3d or 6d for sweets.
                    🌞
                    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Good morning all
                      It's all funny

Comment

Good morning my fellow survivors. Another journey to take in company. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—xx
                        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more... 😘😘

​

Comment

Phew....morning πŸ˜‡
                            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                              Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more... 😘😘
                              should be once more onto the beach
                              It's all funny

Comment

Originally posted by keno View Post
                                should be once more onto the beach
                                Ooh, wouldn't that be nice Ken - when we win the Euromillions, we'll buy loads of those big-wheeled beach wheelchairs and take ourselves off somewhere πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Working...
                                X