X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
    Phew....morning πŸ˜‡
    Nice to see you 'Pulling an Ellie' πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Hey up m'dearios
      Hope you all had a lovely (sunny!) Easter.
      Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
      Hi, I'm Eddie.
      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
      Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Morning everyone. Suns out and sky is blue. Did that yesterday but it was rather chilly. Hope today is better.
        😘
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Good morning my fellow strugglers. The road may be short or long but at least it is travelled in good company. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜­πŸ˜˜xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Morning all...here we are againπŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸŒž
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Goooood Morning!
              Another bright day of fun and games, so tag - you're it.
              See you by the pool. Last one in's a cissy
              Last edited by WheelsOfSteel; 20 April 2022, 07:09.
              Hi, I'm Eddie.
              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Ok im up for a dip. It's a bit chilly here but what the hell. πŸ™‚πŸŠβ€β™€οΈπŸ€½β€β™€οΈ

Comment

Good moaning all.
                  ACE coming today to see how they can help with tech
                  It's all funny

Comment

Originally posted by WheelsOfSteel View Post
                    Goooood Morning!
                    Another bright day of fun and games, so tag - you're it.
                    See you by the pool. Last one in's a cissy
                    πŸŠβ€β™€οΈ count me in πŸ˜ƒ
                    Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Morning everyone...I'll just observe everyone jumping in....sit on a sun lounger reading🍹

Hope the visit goes well keno πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜˜
                      Last edited by LindaB; 20 April 2022, 13:05.
                      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning. As oddjob said it 'Time is fleeting but not for very much longer. Can you name that musical?
                        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Afternoon one and all 😘😘

Cooee - here, on the lilo, in the pool, 🍸 in hand... that's me 😎

​

Comment

Originally posted by keno View Post
                            ACE coming today to see how they can help with tech
                            Oh goody, hope they come up with workable solutions for you 🀞🀞😘

​

Comment

Morning everyone. Looks like it could be a nice day. My cat chased my bare legs and stuck his nails in. I'm now dripping blood. 🐱😳

Comment

Good morning all
                                It's all funny

Comment

Working...
                                X