Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone. Glorious sunshine in my neck of the woods πŸ‘πŸ»

Had a β€˜poor me’ day yesterday however new day new mindsetπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

😳 Afternoon folks 😘😘

We're expecting rain later - well, it is a Bank Holiday weekend πŸ™„ - but the ground needs it (apparently...)
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
        Had a β€˜poor me’ day yesterday however new day new mindsetπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°
        You wouldn't be human if you didn't have those days πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’–

​

Comment

Seagulls are using my car as a target. πŸ’© I was going to clean it but if Putin is going to nuke the UK I'm thinking WHY bother?😳 do you think we will get a warning? πŸ€”
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

denise seagulls are his secret weaponπŸ˜…

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

You wouldn't be human if you didn't have those days πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’–
              πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Alright dudes!
                Hey nonny nonny, and a merry Mayday to you all.
                I couldn't make it up the hill to greet the sunrise with the Morris dancers this morning.
                Hi, I'm Eddie.
                Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Its raining here so I didn't bother either. πŸ€”

Comment

Morning all. Granddaughter here and she’s decided I need high calorie smoothies….I await this β€˜joy’.

Have the best of days….πŸ₯°πŸ˜‰

Comment

Greeting to all on the first day of May 😘 😘 Although it's more of a β˜” day than a πŸ‘™ one πŸ™„

​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                        Granddaughter here and she’s decided I need high calorie smoothies….I await this β€˜joy’.
                        Ooh, sounds good - we await the verdict πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Morning all
                          Last day at the seaside in Salcombe today.
                          Home this afternoon, and test driving a WAV van tomorrow
                          Hi, I'm Eddie.
                          Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                          Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

You have all the fun.
                            morning everyone xx

Comment

Morning one & all.

Bank holidays I’ve always found boring. At least we have snookerπŸ₯³

Stay safe peopleπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’‹

Comment

Good morning my fellow warriors. Another day, another battle
                                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                                X