Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better late than never from me too😎πŸ₯°
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
      A better-late-than-never G'day to all 😘😘🌞

keno Sorry you're having such a torrid time of late Ken - hope the MND Nurse's visit came with helpful solutions πŸ’–πŸ€—
      she got things moving
      looking for emergency rest bi
      It's all funny

Comment

Originally posted by keno View Post
        she got things moving
        looking for emergency rest bi
        πŸ€” I'm taking that to be emergency respite, maybe? If that's the case, it will give some safe breathing space whilst things are figured out for you Ken.

In the meantime, do take care my lovely πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Morning everyone. Sunny start here. Washing out.

Xxx
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

What ho playmates!
            Going to a local MND group meet-and-greet today
            First opportunity I have had to meet up with anyone.
            A drop-in event in the coffee shop of a local garden centre - lovely day for it.

In other news - the WAV demo on Tuesday went well. I have ordered it, and expect delivery in a couple of weeks. Yay!
            Hi, I'm Eddie.
            Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
            Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Afternoon all 😘😘

WheelsOfSteel Blimey Eddie, you don't hang around, do you! Great news on WAV front, looking forward to hearing all about it.

​​​​​​​denise Nothing beats drying washing outdoors, plus it stops the house resembling an industrial laundry 😏

​

Comment

still waiting for news from social services
                morning all
                It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone. 😘

Comment

Good afternoon folks 😘😘

JamesW Hard luck on the ⚽ however I have a sneaky feeling that the 🐯🐯🐯 🏈 will be victorious 😬 xx

​

Comment

Good afternoon folks 😘😘

JamesW Hard luck on the ⚽ however I have a sneaky feeling that the 🐯🐯🐯 🏈 will be victorious 😬 xx
                      Thanks Ellie but I wouldn’t count your chickens until the game is over πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”
                      Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

JamesW 6 🀣🀣🀣😘

​

Comment

JamesW 6 🀣🀣🀣😘
                          Lol πŸ˜‚

….whichever way it goes it’s gonna be a tough game πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
                          Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Good day to all😎🌞 Sun is shining, birds are feasting at the bird feeders (starling, blackbird, robin, house sparrow, blue tit and goldfinch) Hoping today is as good a day as it can possibly be for everyone here😊

Comment

Howdy Honeybuns
                              Birds feeding here too. My law is covered in pigeon feathers, I think the buzzard must have nabbed one
                              Wishing you all a sunny Saturday 🌞
                              Hi, I'm Eddie.
                              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Morning chicks. No feathers here think bird of prey has moved on or pigeons have become more canny.

Think we had rain last night because I have muddy cat paws in my kitchen.

😘

Comment

Working...
                                X