Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone.

Have the best day possible.

Bestie is staying over tonightπŸ₯³β€¦.promised a pamper. What a treat….there may be alcohol 😘
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Ellie not long till kickoff now and I wish you all the best ……but I also hope that Irish eyes are not smiling by around 7:30 pm πŸ€£πŸ˜˜πŸ‰πŸ†
      Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Hardly worth it at this stage but, erm, good evening 😬😘😘

Yes, buzzards here seem to like raiding nests 😟
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

JamesW 😲 Honestly James, I'm struggling to understand what happen to the 🐯🐯🐯 in the first half 😘😘

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
            JamesW 😲 Honestly James, I'm struggling to understand what happen to the 🐯🐯🐯 in the first half 😘😘
            Me too….. if ever the cliche β€˜it was a game of 2 halves’ was applicable it’s this game… to be fair though you guys were absolutely awesome in the first 30 minutes and we didn’t get look in. Good luck against Toulouse and I will be cheering you on πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

By the way your strip is really smart πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
            Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Lcfcno1fan View Post
              By the way your strip is really smart
              Me and a sewing machine: pure art πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

Me and a sewing machine: pure art πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
                Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

Ours looks like somebody who isn’t very good at patchwork quilts made it 🀣🀣🀣
                Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

good morning and all
                  nursing home tomorrow
                  It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone. Hope tomorrow goes well keno. 😘
                    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Morning campers….glorious sunshine β˜€οΈ

Have the best day possible 😘
                      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

keno is that a care home for a respite stay? Hope it all works out well and you can enjoy being spoilt by amazing carers. Come home feeling recharged.πŸ™πŸ»
                        πŸ’™πŸ’‹

Comment

Good morning folks 😘😘🌞🌞

LindaB No hangover? Mind you, I haven't seen your Wordle score yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

​​​​​​​keno Hope it's a top class nursing home Ken, with staff as good as Tracey πŸ€—πŸ€—

​

Comment

Morning everyone. Suns out. Kitchen drain is blocked 😐
                            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Late on parade comrades.....hope today is going well so farπŸ’™πŸ˜˜

Comment

Afternoon all 😘😘

The sun has disappeared for me 😟

​

Comment

Working...
                                X