Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone.

Have the best day possible

Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

LindaB thanks. Managed to get to work. Not answering phones now. Only had one tear up today

Comment

Morning everyone. Very fitting that this club was founded by Matthew. Think most of us have been thinking of him over the last 24hrs.
        x
        Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Yep, certainly have.
          Good morning fellow survivors. We march onwards.
          Hi, I'm Eddie.
          Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
          Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Yes, love to all xxx
            Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Morning all. Have the best day possibleโ€ฆwhatever that means for you๐Ÿ’™

Hospice nurse popping in to see me this afternoon. Sheโ€™s great๐Ÿ’™
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

In work, my interpreter for my speech who sits behind me in work had to intervene when a colleague didn't understand when I said full house. So I said it louder. Kept thinking about Matthew all day yesterday. He was I think one of the first to welcome me on the forum. I hope he approves of my jokes.

Comment

Me too and very fitting that he started this thread.

Good Morning All. ๐Ÿ™
                  Diagnosed 3rd November 2021 Bulbar Onset

Comment

hi everyone not exactly early but im here.
                    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Good afternoon brothers and sisters ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I couldn't bring myself to post here yesterday but today is a new day, it's ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž and anyway, it's Matthew's thread, so it's fitting to honour a screen BF by posting again ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜
                      โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

An early morning to everyone. I've been up an hour it's not been a good start ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Morning campersโ€ฆan early start for meโ€ฆearly bird indeed๐Ÿฆœ

Comment

Hi di hi all. Got two beautiful cats with me on my bed. They always bring a smile to my face

Comment

Morning all.
                              Another day, another message of condolence to have to post on the forum.
                              I usually try to lighten the mood around here, but it doesn't feel right lately ๐Ÿ˜•
                              Hi, I'm Eddie.
                              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

WheelsOfSteel I know re posting with such sadness felt by lots of our forum family.

We think we grasp the concept of a terminal illness but logic and emotions are two very different things.
                                Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Working...
                                X