No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car was hit by waves of water through oncoming traffic in flood water. Thing was it had stopped raining so my wipers had gone off. Couldn't see a damn thing. 😳
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
      My car was hit by waves of water through oncoming traffic in flood water. Thing was it had stopped raining so my wipers had gone off. Couldn't see a damn thing. 😳
      Hope you're okπŸ€—πŸ˜˜
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Hi yes I'm ok. I got a bit panicky. Laugh or cry it was really scary I was trying to cross busy fast moving traffic. Bad enough under normal circumstances.
        πŸ˜³πŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸ˜˜

Comment

Good afternoon everybody 😘😘

Hope the 🌞 sticks around and the downpours stay away, safer for everybody.
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I am ultra late logging on today 😳 Hope we're all doing as well as possible 😘😘

​

Comment

I'm also late today. I've spent the morning meeting up with members of the local MNDA, at a local garden centre cafe πŸ˜€

Very lovely to meet them and compare experiences and chat about our pets!.......a lot like being on here!
              Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Morning gang. Greetings from sunny Genoa.
                We thought we would have a last hurrah while I was still relatively mobile, but my legs pretty much crumbled a week before we left
                Only got a manual wheelchair on this trip which is tough for wifey to push on the hilly streets, but will be easier when we get on a cruise ship on Sunday.
                Making the most of it before I am too bad.
                Keep the faith guys. Live your best life. 20220525_183559.jpg
                Hi, I'm Eddie.
                Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

That's a lovely blue sky. Your poor wife I haven't found many flat places to take Stephen. If I take him anywhere supposedly flat it takes me 2 days to get over it. πŸ˜•

Comment

WheelsOfSteel glad you are having a fab holiday, albeit with more wheelchair pushing for your wife. I've used a manual wheelchair for several years when going overseas (in UK take a mobility scooter in the car). I'm very lucky to have a very strong hubby who has pushed me all around many hills, including the hills of Paris, various Greek islands, Sorrento, Rome, Sienna, and even Pompei! He was very happy when we went to the NetherlandsπŸ˜„
                    Due to this we've continued to manage, but I believe you can get small battery power packs for manual wheelchairs.
                    Dealing with the experience of taking your own wheelchair on flights/through airports is a whole different challenge!!!

Comment

Good afternoon you lovlies 😘😘

Special hello to my sister LindaB Hope you're 'OK' chick πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

​

Comment

WheelsOfSteel Glad you got away Eddie. Pneumatic wheels are better than steel ones 😏

Hope you and your good lady have a wonderful cruise 😘

​

Comment

Same here Eddie.

Wishing you a lovely cruise and glad you were able to get away 😘
                          Diagnosed 3rd November 2021 Bulbar Onset

Comment

Morning everyone sunny day and a beautiful blue sky. πŸ™‚

Comment

Not bad here either, windy but lovely clear skies 😊
                              Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Good morning 🌞🌞😘😘

I was somewhat incapitated by an eye infection this week but thankfully today I see an improvement (pun intended πŸ˜‰) I still look like I've been in the ring with Katie Taylor though πŸ˜„

​

Comment

Working...
                                X