Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellie

Sorry to hear that. It must make eye gaze hard.

I had to Google Katie TaylorπŸ˜…
    Diagnosed 3rd November 2021 Bulbar Onset

Comment

Hi ellie
      glad eye is feeling better. If you look like you've been in the ring with Katie Taylor then what does she look like! πŸ€•πŸ€ͺ🀭
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

LOL denise One of my fingernails fell off this afternoon 😁😁😁 I have low Sats and poor circulation, so nails don't grow properly πŸ₯΄
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Oh no Ellie. Im so sorry you've had an eye infection... they're miserable at the best of times. Im sorry about your nail too. Rubbish !

Love and hugs to you xxxπŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ€—

Comment

Morning everyone. We had a lovely day yesterday. Walk along the pier in the sun then Stephen's favourite a whopper from Burger King.

πŸ™‚πŸ”πŸŸπŸ₯ƒ

Comment

Morning from Yorkshire everyone, hope everyone is as well as possible xx
              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Ellie Good luck today in the final, I’m sure you will all be glued to the TV this afternoon πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

πŸ‰πŸ†πŸ‰πŸ†πŸ‰πŸ†πŸ‰
                Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Today is the first day of the rest of my life and what a beautiful day it is 😘😘

​

Comment

Good afternoon listeners 😘😘

My eyes are still as bloodshot as a vampire's and my eyelids are as swollen as a boxer's, but I'm able to keep them open for longer and longer periods of time, so that's good πŸ‘πŸ‘

​

Comment

Ellie so glad to hear your eyes are improving.
                      I can only imagine how frustrating it has been for you.
                      Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Ellie you are some tough woman xxx
                        Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                          Today is the first day of the rest of my life and what a beautiful day it is 😘😘
                          Thank you for reminding us to make the most of everyday Ellie , even the tough ones.

So sorry your eyes are still sore. Must be so hard for you xxxπŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ€—

Comment

Ellie what on earth is going on? Why are you having these problems? Is it an allergy or something?😘

I bought antihistamines and yesterday I couldn't stay awake. Think I bought the wrong ones πŸ™„

Morning everyone 😘

Comment

Morning everyone xx

Comment

Good afternoon folks 😘😘

Denise, I started with a stye in one eye, the other eye had FOMO, so decided to join the party with an infection - my mother said it's the badness in me coming out πŸ™„

​

Comment

Working...
                                X