No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodness if it's the badness coming out ellie then the next update should be interesting πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜˜
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Morning. Suppose it could be worse I actually dont feel jealous of all those people going on holiday. Airports look a horrible place to be. 😐

Comment

Good afternoon y'all 😘😘

Was I the only one who thought last night ridiculously cold, especially for the last night of May πŸ€” I am glad I still have my electric blanket, I fear I'd have been a candidate for hypothermia had I not got my trusty bit of warmth πŸ‘πŸ‘
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I have thought it chilly 2 nights running. We need to complain 🀭

Comment

Yes I dithered over going back to a hottie last night xx
            Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Originally posted by Heather R View Post
              Yes I dithered over going back to a hottie last night xx
              Heather 😲😲 That is some admission - had you any particular hottie in mind or would you have taken the first one you met?? (The Duke in Bridgerton is taken 🀭)

​

Comment

Had me thinking about what hottie I'd go for......πŸ€”

Comment

I’m here if any of you ladies need me πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

😬😘
                  Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Lcfcno1fan View Post
                    I’m here if any of you ladies need me
                    Aww thanks James 😘

​

Comment

Ellie 🀣🀣 x
                      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Bless him 😘

Comment

Morning everyone. Again not the warmest of mornings. 😘

Comment

Good afternoon 😘😘

The Duke and I were warm last night, hence a good sleep was had πŸ˜‰

I sat out in the 🌞 for an hour, in a sheltered spot, which was very pleasant πŸ‘πŸ‘

​

Comment

A lovely start then cloud and windy too. Ok Matthew wouldn't like a weather report so good morning everyone πŸ€­πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Good Afternoon friends, past, present and future 😘😘

For my weather report, read that of denise (Thanks for saving me typing, chick xx)

​

Comment

Working...
                                X