No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning. We had a storm yesterday. We were watching 'life of pi' and he was in his lifeboat with a tiger in a terrible storm with huge waves and thunder and lightning. Then there was a real big flash of lightning and roll of thunder and I felt that I was there with him. Very atmospheric 🀣⚑⚑
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Happy Father's Day to all the qualifiers 😘😘

Even at my age, I'm still very much a Daddy's Girl πŸ’–
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I was a daddy's girl but my dad died 1991. πŸ˜₯

Comment

I'm a dad, and my boys did me proud yesterday, although they must be wondering how many more Father's Days I have left
          Hi, I'm Eddie.
          Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
          Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Morning everyone.
            It feels chilly this morning. πŸ˜• glad you had a lovely day Eddie.
            😘

Comment

Morning everyone. My good friends from Wales and Nottingham coming to see me today x
              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

That sounds wonderful xxx

Comment

Good afternoon folks 😘😘

WheelsOfSteel I always see my dad on Father's Day and each time he leaves my house he tells me we'll celebrate Father's Day together next year - I suspect he crosses his fingers behind his back, but it's nice to hear him say it because it is a poignant day for both of us, for sure.

Heather R That sounds lovely - have a great time with your friends.

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

I always see my dad on Father's Day and each time he leaves my house he tells me we'll celebrate Father's Day together next year - I suspect he crosses his fingers behind his back, but it's nice to hear him say it because it is a poignant day for both of us, for sure.
                    πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
                    Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Morning everyone. Still think it's chilly first thing. πŸ€”

Comment

Summer Solstice sunrise early bird...

Uffington White Horse this morning, one of my favourite places to clear my head.
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 3 photos.
                        2020: odd symptoms. Nov 2021: Hand atrophy.. Mar 2022: Second arm atrophy - "Interim diagnosis limb onset ALS." Confirmed Sep 2022: MND.
                        Also Crohn's Disease from 2005ish. (Hi, I'm Dan in Cheshire)...

Comment

Oh yeah. Mid summer, hope the 2nd half is a bit better. 😎

Comment

Afternoon folks 😘😘

I logged on late as I'm pacing myself, this being the longest day and all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

WheelsOfSteel Great photos Eddie πŸ‘πŸ‘

​

Comment

Originally posted by Arcadian View Post
                              Summer Solstice sunrise early bird...

Uffington White Horse this morning, one of my favourite places to clear my head.
                              Stunning 😍

Walking was my thing when I had legs that worked. I live not far from the Peaks and it’s one of the things I miss the most when I’m feeling sorry for myself x
                              Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

By the time I've read all the messages I've forgotten which category I'm in. Think its hugs so a big hug to everyone. Suns been up for ages. I'm sure the birds have gone back to bed! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—

Comment

Working...
                                X