No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So parachute training and hire a Hercules. Wont need baggage handling we just chuck it out the back. 🀭🀣 so who's going to approach mnd for a grant?πŸ€”
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Wow! I haven't checked this thread for a couple of days, whilst I've been absent you've all organised a party at Elsie's and are moving in with her!

If there's space I'll come for the party πŸ₯³

It has been great reading all your posts πŸ˜„πŸ₯°
      Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

I'm ashamed of you tabbycat. How dare you not tune in. Not sure ellie will like you referring to her as Elsie!!! Yeah more the merrier. πŸ₯³πŸ’ƒπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ xxx

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
          I'm ashamed of you tabbycat. How dare you not tune in. Not sure ellie will like you referring to her as Elsie!!! Yeah more the merrier. πŸ₯³πŸ’ƒπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ xxx
          Oh dear "Elsie" !!!! πŸ˜‚
          I blame auto correct πŸ™„ late nights and too much sea air!

Morning all.
          Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

How I miss sea air. Morning all x
            Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

I have sea air. I can see the sea It's wonderful. Some summer with it would be nice and they are talking water shortages. I'm sure that cant be for Devon. Every time I say the suns out it goes in! 😳

Comment

A late entrant today, but never too late to say a big Hi to one and all 😘😘

Elsie !!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I've been called many a name in my time but that's the first Elsie - thanks for the laugh Tabbycat 😘
                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I'm especially late today despite waking up the earliest I have for months.
                  Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Yes but then you are early for tomorrow πŸ˜‰

Comment

denise - and all the fun that will bring...

I hope you are finally making some progress?
                      Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

No one phoned today. So nothing has changed. 😐

Comment

Morning everyone. Its wonderful outside. I read that a heatwave is on the way. I keep reading things like that and it doesn't happen so we shall see.
                          😘

Comment

Tally ho troops! Welcome to Tuesday.
                            Hiya denise - we have to stop meeting like this. People will talk...
                            Hi, I'm Eddie.
                            Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                            Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Good morning troops 😘😘

I'm off to respite tomorrow, to a place I've never been, and IDK how accessible their Wi-Fi is so, you lucky peeps might have a blissful 2 weeks of radio silence from me 😁😁

We'll find out soon enough! xx
                              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

So if we don't hear from Elsie we can talk about her. 🀣

Comment

Working...
                                X