Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    Good morning troops 😘😘

I'm off to respite tomorrow, to a place I've never been, and IDK how accessible their Wi-Fi is so, you lucky peeps might have a blissful 2 weeks of radio silence from me 😁😁

We'll find out soon enough! xx
    Hope you have a good stay Elsie πŸ‘ 😘😘😘
    Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Do hope it’s a nice place Ellie , and maybe a well earned rest from giving support and advice! Xx
      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Morning everyone. Foggy or misty here. I've been awake for ages and now I feel like going back to bed. 😐
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Morning all. Ellie hoping you get first class service and fast speed WiFi. Is your partner going away for his respite?

I actually managed a full 7 hrs on niv without the alarm going off.
          Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
            Good morning troops 😘😘

I'm off to respite tomorrow, to a place I've never been, and IDK how accessible their Wi-Fi is so, you lucky peeps might have a blissful 2 weeks of radio silence from me 😁😁

We'll find out soon enough! xx
            Have a great time. Hope you get a good view from your window.
            Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Elsie is in the building πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

shelly21 He has a few days away, then has some medical appointments, but he's looking forward to his break from me 😁

Tabbycat Yes, have the Royal Suite, extra window in my corner room πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wi-Fi is OK, phew, but my email, even webmail, isn't working in here for some reason πŸ€”
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Ellie sounds perfect πŸ‘Œ 😍. I hope you sort your email and settle in quickly. I'm sure you will be teaching the IT people how too fix πŸ˜ƒx
                Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Glad Elsie is with us it would be weird not having her around.

Morning everyone. Nice start here but blowy. I'm having brekky in peace, not even a cat to spoil the moment. It wont last.
                  😘
                  when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Morning everyone. Hope you've got those emails sorted, Ellie, and you're being treated like royalty too. Do your own carers come to you there? x
                    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Good afternoon my lovelies 😘😘

I don't know if I went to sleep very late last night or woke very early this morning but, suffice to say, that I was treated to the most beautiful pale blue and golden sky at 4am 😏 followed by an excuse of a dawn chorus - more like a dawn duet - before I heard traffic from 6.30...

​

Comment

Ellie Is it a nice room Ellie? Have they got the staff to take you to sit outside for a time? x

Comment

It’s been that kind of a week already and not looking to get better. Visiting nurse failed to show up yesterday. My care worker hasn’t arrived yet and I’ve an appointment later based on her arriving on time. Sigh.
                          Diagnosed December 2020 with lower limb onset ALS, now involving hands and arms.

Comment

Heather R No, my carers are having a break too - staff here are lovely. xx

​

Comment

Originally posted by Zante View Post
                              Ellie Is it a nice room Ellie? Have they got the staff to take you to sit outside for a time? x
                              Yes, the room is lovely and even has its own terrace where I can sit out 😎😘

​

Comment

Ellie good. would have been a very long fortnight otherwise. x

Comment

Working...
                                X