Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sat here waiting for my usual morning liaison with denise
    Sat in the corner wearing a red rose so she can recognise me.
    (nothing else, just the rose...)
    Hi, I'm Eddie.
    Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
    Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Omg. You need to be careful with those thorns. ๐Ÿคญ I'll bring the secateurs. ๐Ÿฅ€

That was a better night. Not so hot.
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Sprinkling of rain for my plants x
        Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Thanks Ellie AngieCanuck Heather R Coughing away and very tired but otherwise OK. Glad its a bit cooler now too๐Ÿ™‚

Comment

A pre-lunch Howdo to you all ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

The grass could do with a drink, preferably during the night ๐Ÿ˜„
            โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbycat View Post
              Morning all, not sure why I'm awake so early but I am sat by the open back door,
              Not only wer you awake at 05.35, but you were up ๐Ÿ˜ฒ xx

โ€‹

Comment

So this morning I needed to be in town for a 10 am appointmentโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

me at 9.15am โ€ฆ..โ€Alexa will it rain today?โ€

โ€no rain is expected today, there will be an 11% chance at 7 pmโ€โ€ฆ. Very specific but there you go ๐Ÿ‘

My PA at 9.25am โ€œJames I think youโ€™re gonna need your jacket, itโ€™s absolutely p***ing it downโ€ฆโ€ฆ oh and by the way Alexa is a moronโ€œ

Gotta love my PAโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ

Foxes Never Quit ๐Ÿ’™

Comment

JamesW Guess you should have just looked out the window so ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜

โ€‹

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                    JamesW Guess you should have just looked out the window so ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜
                    Lolโ€ฆ.. I think next time I will ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜
                    Foxes Never Quit ๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Howdy Honeybuns
                      Dull and cloudy here. Pleasant change from toasting in the sun.
                      Happy day to all.
                      Hi, I'm Eddie.
                      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                      Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Sunny start to the day. I thought it hot again last night though my cat decided it would be fun to sit on me. Friday again, I know that much I've been checking and it's near the end of the month. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Comment

Good morning. ๐ŸŒž The sun has not quite risen yet. Thereโ€™s nothing like waking up after four and a half hours of sleep and not being able to fall back asleep. Itโ€™s only 18 C with a forecast high of 29 C by mid afternoon.

denise are you sure itโ€™s Friday? Ellie never did deliver on those magical clocks that tell you the date. ๐Ÿ˜‰
                          Diagnosed December 2020 with lower limb onset ALS, now involving hands and arms.

Comment

Maria C I checked my diary and phone definitely Friday. Doesn't take much and I'm completely lost ๐Ÿ™„. Looks like Elsie kept the clocks for herself. after all that work rescuing her from torture (disguised as physio)humiliation of her buddha belly and knowing not only the time but day, month and year! How we avoided unscrupulous people offering pizza and kitchen appliance repairs and the liberation of a chinook helicopter so we could parachute into the area and mount the perfect rescue.

Oh well just have to hope that someone on here knows what day it is ๐Ÿ˜ฎ.

Comment

Just to say that I have a real need to book a plumber but after reading some of the discussions and threads around here recently I am a bit concerned about who or what might turn up at my door ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                              Foxes Never Quit ๐Ÿ’™

Comment

JamesW ๐Ÿคฃ nothing like getting your plumbing fixed ๐Ÿคญ

Comment

Working...
                                X