Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon lovelies 😘😘

We have some very welcome rain due overnight tonight, hopefully we get a few showers 🀞 The paddock has dust patches and we've been feeding the horses for weeks now.

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Olivia H I wondered if hunger made the heron brazen - with the river levels being so low, maybe the fish aren't there in their usual numbers πŸ€”

​

Comment

did you see that video about the seagull that ate a rat. it was horrible it just walked up to the rat and swallowed it whole. made me feel sick. suppose when they are hungry they will eat anything. just becareful going out it will be like hitchcocks the birds.
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

You’d think the seagull got a bit scratched and bitten inside?? Can’t wait to be able to get outside again x
          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

I can't believe the rat did nothing. It doesn't bare thinking about.

Be nice to go out when it's not so hot. Xx

Comment

Bit cooler and a grey sky. Judging by the media we are going to get floods and giant hail stones just for starters.
              πŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Comment

It’s raining πŸŒ§πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
                Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                  Olivia H I wondered if hunger made the heron brazen - with the river levels being so low, maybe the fish aren't there in their usual numbers πŸ€”
                  I agree Ellie.
                  I'm hoping the rain starts to refill the rivers, even in the North, not had as much rain as usual.β˜”οΈ

Comment

Morning. I was expecting thunderstorms, hail, flooding. No just a shower. Looks like theres been more this morning. Cornwall looks like it received a good soaking. 🌝🌝🌝

Comment

Tipping it down in South Derbyshire ….. sadly no lightning though, I love a good thunderstorm πŸ₯°
                      Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Lcfcno1fan View Post
                        ….. sadly no lightning though, I love a good thunderstorm πŸ₯°
                        Me too! We had lots of rumbling about 3pm, one show of lightning and rain for about 50 minutes now it's back to being warm and sticky. Fingers crossed for more, thunderstorms are always better when it's dark.
                        Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

No real rain here yet, bring it on! X
                          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Good evening Weather Watchers 😘😘

It's a John Major day here, dry, drab and grey 🀣🀣

​

Comment

Morning. I've been awake for ages. I'm going to be tired today.
                              πŸ˜”

Comment

Morning all ☺️

Sorry to hear you didn’t sleep well Denise πŸ₯Ί
                                Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Working...
                                X