No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks JamesW. I did go back to sleep. Do I take it you are a Luton FC fan?
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

LOL, I think they are Luton town football clubโ€ฆ.. so would be LTFCโ€ฆโ€ฆ mine is the mighty Leicester City ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
      Foxes Never Quit ๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Oh yeah JamesW . Sorry I missed the c. I don't know much about football. Some years ago, they might still do it, some kind of competition whereby you guessed the scores, bit like doing the pools. So I ended up joining in and I was just imagining the results like they used to do on the radio. Lcfc 5 - Ltfc 4. Thing was I did really well and I was like top of the competition. I was thoroughly embarrassed it was pure guess work. They asked me to join a special competition and I declined and stopped doing it. Put me right off. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Comment

Good afternoon all ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Well, that didn't last long ๐Ÿ™„ A mere few days ago I was moaning about being a Sweaty Betty, today I'm a bit of a Chilly Millie ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
          โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

I was contemplating putting my socks on last night. Its bucketing here now wellie weather. ๐ŸŒ

Comment

denise Sorry you had (another) bad night Chick ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

โ€‹

Comment

WheelsOfSteel Hope your PEG site is healing well Eddie ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

โ€‹

Comment

Thanks for that Ellie
                  Feels fine now (although still "tight")
                  I was allowed a shower today - bliss!
                  Got a dietician coming to check me over this afternoon.
                  All good ๐Ÿ‘
                  Hi, I'm Eddie.
                  Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                  Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Ah that's great Eddie.

Originally posted by WheelsOfSteel View Post
                    Got a dietician coming to check me over this afternoon
                    Ask them to double check that the bumper/external fixator/elbow joint iis not too tight to the skin. xx

โ€‹

Comment

Ellie what on earth is the bumper/external fixator thing? ๐Ÿค”

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                        Ellie what on earth is the bumper/external fixator thing?
                        image.png

That plastic bumper disc near the skin which comes in a few different formats.

โ€‹

Comment

Oh that thing. It doesn't fit properly. Its loose.

Comment

What ho my fellow fruitcakes.
                            Just a thought - we were watching the Obi Wan Kenobi series last night, and it struck me how most of the Star Wars ships have ramps which would be great for wheelchair access.
                            If the Chinook doesn't work out we could go in the Millennium Falcon
                            Hi, I'm Eddie.
                            Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                            Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Millennium falcon has a certain ring to it. Think that's a wonderful idea. WheelsOfSteel need to get a vote from our crew.

Comment

Sounds feasible ! !
                                Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Working...
                                X