Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heather R View Post
    Have you got wind power on your estate Elsie?
    LOL, Heather - just solar on the estate, which isn't an estate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I meant the national grid xx
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

And it's getting dark so early 😱😱😱

​

Comment

Getting dark earlier and early morning isn't as early πŸ™„ . You know what I mean.

I'm first again today but think would have been first if he'd posted on here.

πŸ™‚
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

*Yawn*
          Morning denise
          Right you lot - hands up for coffee?
          Hi, I'm Eddie.
          Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
          Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

WheelsOfSteel cup of tea and a raisin and cinnamon bagel would be wonderful. Had my coffee about 1am.

🌝
            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Just had my coffee which gives me strength to have a shower. Here’s to a new day x
              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Good afternoon all 😘😘

I've been taking advantage of the last of the summer 🌞🌞 I believe September heralds a change in the weather.

​

Comment

Afternoon πŸ˜€
                  I took delivery of my powered wheelchair this morning, it's only taken 8-months since referral!!
                  Suddenly the rooms in my house feel very small πŸ˜‚

​​​​​​Just need the building extension now....and then a WAV!
                  Just when you tick something off the list you find yourself adding on something else.
                  The cats have been hiding all day, I'm not sure they are too impressed πŸ˜ΌπŸ™€
                  Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

A very late early bird hello πŸ‘‹ πŸ™‚ had a little holiday around Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire etc, back home again. Mobility scooter decided not to cooperate, on the final day luckily, but hopefully something that can be easily sorted out. Was lovely to have sunny, but not scorching, weather😎 Autumn approaches, my favourite seasonπŸ‚πŸƒπŸ does anyone else have a favourite? X

Comment

Olivia H spring is my favourite, new life! Glad you got a bit of holiday
                      Tabbycat enjoy zooming about in your chair. X
                      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Tabbycat Do I say Congrats or is that distasteful πŸ€” I guess it's congrats on actually getting the chair, rather than getting a chair...

It will give you greater independence and safety xx

​

Comment

Olivia H Great that you got away πŸ‘πŸ‘

Summer is my favourite season: the long bright days, the bird activity, the verdant and flower-filled garden, and plenty of visitors. xx

​

Comment

Hi everyone from a very hot and sunny Spain.

I dread the journey but feel lucky to be here and see the sea. I need lifting to my seat on the plane and then across and special assistance were fantastic at both airports.

A lady on the ambulift ( who walked briskly on and off ) said to me ... your wheelchair is fantastic but don't you feel like you're giving in ? Luckily it just made me laugh 🀣🀣🀣

Love to everyone xxxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Deb buenas noches chica. Dos cerveza por favor

Comment

Good for you Deb May as well escape Blighty.

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                                A lady on the ambulift ( who walked briskly on and off ) said to me ... your wheelchair is fantastic but don't you feel like you're giving in ?
                                Yeah Debbie, what a lazy sausage you are - some people do anything for priority boarding πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Working...
                                X