No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone. Looks like a nice start here. It wasn't cold last night even with a beautiful clear sky.
    ๐Ÿ˜˜
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Morning everyone. Empty house again this morning x
      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Morning...just.
        Technician coming to replace the broken part on my T-I-S recliner today....at last.

The helpful text message telling me when they will be here says, between 8am and 6.30pm....I think I could have worked that out for myself! ๐Ÿคฆ

At least they're coming...I've missed being able to raise my feet up.
        Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive ๐Ÿ˜บ.

Comment

Good afternoon fellow season-watchers ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Tabbycat Hope that technician fixed your chair and you're relaxing with your feet up ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

โ€‹

Comment

Originally posted by Heather R View Post
              Empty house again this morning
              Hopefully you don't mean that no carers turned up ๐Ÿค” xx

โ€‹

Comment

Ellie oh no, didnโ€™t mean that, I am so lucky to have reliable and lovely carers. I meant without the happy babble of my granddaughter as she opens every drawer and looks in all the bins and thoroughly ransacks the place. X
                Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                  Tabbycat Hope that technician fixed your chair and you're relaxing with your feet up ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
                  All fixed, bliss. I have missed my chair
                  Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive ๐Ÿ˜บ.

Comment

Morning everyone. I've been awake for ages. ๐Ÿฅบ

Comment

Hope youโ€™ve had some sleep since then Denise! I shall try and savour maybe the last bit of warm weather x

Comment

There's an alarm in the kitchen for carbon monoxide and it has a fan attached to it. The fan drives me nuts so I turn it off by hitting it with a broom. When the batteries run down it starts bleeping and usually when I turn it back on it stops. 2am this morning it started bleeping and it's still bleeping. I feel like hitting it with something harder than a broom. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Comment

I stabbed it with a knife and its stopped. That'll teach it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

Afternoon Lovelies ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

denise Hope you've replaced the batteries in the CO alarm - can you reach it? xx

โ€‹

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                              There's an alarm in the kitchen for carbon monoxide and it has a fan attached to it. The fan drives me nuts so I turn it off by hitting it with a broom. When the batteries run down it starts bleeping and usually when I turn it back on it stops. 2am this morning it started bleeping and it's still bleeping. I feel like hitting it with something harder than a broom. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
                              Why is it always the middle of the night that this happens?? ๐Ÿ˜ 
                              Foxes Never Quit ๐Ÿ’™

Comment

I have no idea. Perhaps because it's the witching hour. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Comment

Working...
                                X