Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot the early bird club. This is serious. It is Sunday isnt it? 😳
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Yes Denise, if you haven’t verified yet! Greetings all xx
      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Sorry folks - late on parade.
        Wifes birthday - duty calls!
        Hi, I'm Eddie.
        Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
        Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Morning, bright but chilly start to the day here.

I couldn't get comfortable in bed, so had to get up, although that's not such an easy task these days either!
          Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Bright and chilly here.

a sad day. A historic day.

πŸ˜”

Comment

Afternoon all on this solemn day 😘😘

What a fabulous send off for the Queen - there'll be tired legs tonight after the long marches.
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I feel emotionally worn out. πŸ˜”

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                  I feel emotionally worn out. πŸ˜”
                  Me too - the emotional liability has been really kicking in and I've been a blubbering wreck all week.
                  Thankfully Her Majesty is at rest now.
                  Hi, I'm Eddie.
                  Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.

Comment

WheelsOfSteel I really didn't think I'd be so upset but yeah I've felt tears welling up all week. Today I could have cried all day and seeing the coffin start to sink and that just finished me off. πŸ˜”

Comment

Morning everyone. I thought I heard an owl the other night but then thought it was my cat snoring. Early morning and I definitely heard an owl and my cat snoring. I thought I read somewhere birds of prey only call when they are trying to locate their young or are searching for a mate. Cant think what they would be calling for in September. πŸ€”

Comment

Hey up M'ducks
                        I guess we all crave a return to some sort of normality now.
                        Hope you all have the best day possible.
                        Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Good afternoon Lovelies 😘😘

It's a beautiful day - the laundry is fluttering on the clothesline, in the sunshine, for free-of-charge drying πŸ‘πŸ‘

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                            Good afternoon Lovelies 😘😘

It's a beautiful day - the laundry is fluttering on the clothesline, in the sunshine, for free-of-charge drying πŸ‘πŸ‘
                            I love to see a line full of laundry, oh and that lovely fresh smell when you bring it in....heaven ❀️
                            Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbycat View Post
                              I love to see a line full of laundry, oh and that lovely fresh smell when you bring it in....heaven ❀️
                              Yeah, me too - what are we like πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

​

Comment

I like to see washing on the line. Funny isn't it? Perhaps it's something to do with flag flying. πŸ˜† I like sorting out the washing and hanging it out, even ironing it but really don't like putting it away. πŸ€ͺ

Comment

Working...
                                X