No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone. Suns out, its been raining.

Looking at the monster - decommissioned oil rig - on Weston beach. Not sure what I think! πŸ€”
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Friday felicitations my fellow fruitcakes.
      Ah yes - the Weston Monster on the old Tropicana site.
      Too bad they opened it after the summer season had finished.
      Hi, I'm Eddie.
      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
      Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

I agree. Seems daft especially knowing how strong the wind can blow in the Bristol channel. I'm not sure I understand the point but hey what do I know πŸ€”

Comment

Afternoon πŸ˜€

Tired from my adventures yesterday. Had a great day out with my friends, lovely lunch and a visit to my parents πŸ₯°
          Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Greetings to all on this Friday 😘😘

The sky is blue, the 🌞🌞 is out and my Friday care team seem to have agreed to an entente cordiale πŸ‘πŸ‘
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Morning everyone. It was a lot warmer last night but I still had problems sleeping.

🌝

Comment

20220924_092552.jpg Morning everyone. I'm enjoying my birthday break away in a lovely lodge. ​ ​​​​​​​
                Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Just catching up with messages as my nan was taken into hospital on Thursday so I'm a bit behind! My friend works in the council and has been working on the Sea Monster. Its been a lot of work and missed the August opening date. There are issues with licences and impact on wildlife which is why it has to be taken down after only 6 weeks of being open. I didn't like to tell her but I wasn't sure it was worth the effort!

Comment

Enjoy your birthday break shelly21 and happy birthday x

Comment

Oh shelly that looks wonderful. Have a great time.

Claire do not take your eyes off your nan. I've noticed they don't leave notes at the bottom of their beds.

Hope hurricane fiona is not an issue with you guys in Canada.

Comment

Afternoon Loonies and Lovelies 😘😘

​

Comment

shelly21 That lodge looks right posh πŸ‘πŸ‘

Have a wonderful birthday celebration - I assume you brought the lovely Tom 😁

​

Comment

Naming a hurricane 'Fiona' seems so wrong; we all probably know a Fiona and she'd never dream of wreaking havoc on people's homes 😏

I think Angie is well away from Nova Scotia now.

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                              Naming a hurricane 'Fiona' seems so wrong; we all probably know a Fiona and she'd never dream of wreaking havoc on people's homes
                              We have been winding up our friend Fiona about this
                              Somehow makes sense to call one Ellie though
                              Cyclone Ellie (nasa.gov)​
                              Hi, I'm Eddie.
                              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Yeah hurricane ellie. I wouldn't imagine anyone calling a hurricane Elsie. πŸ’¨

Comment

Working...
                                X