No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning. Bit chilly but 🌞 ☀️. Nothing planned today and I feel lost lol. I have enrolled in a mindfulness course at my hospice so I could do some homework x
    Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Morning pop pickers x
      Foxes Never Quit 💙

Comment

Afternoon my fellow fruitcakes.
        Busy weekend! had my brother-in-law round yesterday to do a bit more construction on my Man Cave. Got my eldest son visiting today, and he's outside chopping firewood logs
        Went to friends for dinner last night, and they asked us to bring the portable ramp to see if I could get the power chair up their doorstep and into their house, and it all worked!
        All positive experiences here. Hope you are all likewise having a good weekend.
        Hi, I'm Eddie.
        Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
        Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Good afternoon fellow Adventurers 😘😘 - be you an armchair type or a BYOR type (the latter being WheelsOfSteel)

Lovely day, warm in the 🌞 especially for October.
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
            Milly is sitting on the mantelpiece watching TV. George is sitting behind the TV looking wistfully out the window.
            Milly could be watching George; cats invented the concept of FOMO.

Btw, is Milly short for Mildred? xx

Comment

Yep George and Mildred
              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Morning...
                Randomly awake again.
                Had a day out in Shrewsbury on Saturday, which was rather pleasant, slightly more leisurely than intended, as the 4th jab the day before left me feeling a bit drained.
                Now I'm wide awake from half 4...
                2020: odd symptoms. Nov 2021: Hand atrophy.. Mar 2022: Second arm atrophy - Confirmed Apr 2022: MND.
                Also Crohn's Disease from 2005ish. (Hi, I'm Dan in Cheshire)...

Comment

Morning. I usually wake up between 12-2 and have problems getting back to sleep.

Looks like another nice day here I thought summer had gone but expecting 18 deg today.
                  😎

Comment

Morning all x
                    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Originally posted by Heather R View Post
                      Morning all x
                      Good morning, its looking a bit grey out there today.

Comment

Morning. I'm "doing an Elsie" today - sneaking into the Early Bird club just before mid-day
                        Hi, I'm Eddie.
                        Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                        Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

WheelsOfSteel quasi logged me in earlier 🤣🤣🤣 so I'll just blow my customary 😘😘

Thanks Eddie, I owe you one.

Comment

The last two nights I have slept better than ever…….. but I am more tired in the day than I have ever been 🤷🏻‍♂️

What’s that all about?…..
                            Foxes Never Quit 💙

Comment

Do you think its because its colder now. Probably not getting hot at night and using more calories during the day. Think when it starts looking gloomy out we feel more like going to sleep.

I had a lovely morning sitting in the sun. Now I'm home its dull and grey. I was listening to a story on YouTube and found myself falling asleep. 😴

Comment

Originally posted by JamesW View Post
                                The last two nights I have slept better than ever…….. but I am more tired in the day than I have ever been 🤷🏻‍♂️

What’s that all about?…..
                                Breathing 🤔

Comment

Working...
                                X