Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh thank you. 😘
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

Better than Uptight Elsie...
      Lol…. happy wife equals happy life is a saying in our house πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
      Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Good Morning Lovelies 😘😘

The sun is playing Peek-a-Boo here this morning and appears to be losing.
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

denise How did you sleep, my lovely friend? xx

​

Comment

I went to sleep and woke up at midnight but the wind kept blowing our back gate. The noise was terrible. The lock seems to be broken it needs something shoving under the door to line it all up. I usually just put a brick against it but last nights wind was too strong.

I'm still in my dressing gown πŸ™‚

Comment

Originally posted by JamesW View Post
              What is it with rugby and MMD? I can think of at least a good half dozen fairly young rugby players (league and union) that have fallen to this disease ….yet I struggle to think of sports people from other areas so much. Is it just that the rugby players are very good at promoting these things or is there something about susceptibility if you play rugby?
              Just saw an item on BBC News about a new report looking at links between rugby and brain health.
              There is a programme at 9:00 pm tonight on BBC2 - "Head On: Rugby, Dementia and Me" looking at the case of former player Steve Thompson.
              Hi, I'm Eddie.
              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Originally posted by WheelsOfSteel View Post
                Just saw an item on BBC News about a new report looking at links between rugby and brain health.
                There is a programme at 9:00 pm tonight on BBC2 - "Head On: Rugby, Dementia and Me" looking at the case of former player Steve Thompson.
                Research call over MND risk to elite rugby players https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-63133516
                Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Morning everyone. 9am and I was still in bed. πŸ™‚ sun is shining and it looks like a lovely day..

Xxx

Comment

Morning all, catheter change day today 😳 wish me luck πŸ‘πŸ˜˜
                    Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Morning Troops!
                      I see the Doc Martin series had a "misdiagnosed as MND" storyline last night
                      Sunny but blustery here. I may venture out to make the most of the remaining time that my legs can drive the WAV.
                      Hope you all have the best day possible.
                      Hi, I'm Eddie.
                      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.

Comment

Morning all, catheter change day today 😳 wish me luck πŸ‘πŸ˜˜
                        Wishing you "Warm Hands"
                        Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by WheelsOfSteel View Post

Wishing you "Warm Hands"
                          Lol… that and plentiful anaesthetic lubricant 🀣🀣🀣
                          Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Afternoon all 😘😘

🌞🌞 and breezy here too, but got my thermals on.

Met 2 lovely new community nurses this morning πŸ‘πŸ‘

​

Comment

Lol… that and plentiful anaesthetic lubricant
                              Don't you have a suprapubic catheter πŸ€” or am I mixing up todgers πŸ˜‰

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

Don't you have a suprapubic catheter πŸ€” or am I mixing up todgers πŸ˜‰
                                Lol…. I do….. but you still need some anaesthetic lube and I’m not turning down a nice pair of warm hands 🀣🀣
                                Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Working...
                                X