Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christopher View Post
    denise can't you see that both Eddie and I are worried that you might have been tied into knots by the online yoga.

It's like when I put my mobile phone down in the house and can't remember where it is. Can't call it to find out where it is .
    Sports watch linked to mobile phone - gives an overview of health / vital signs monitoring and can be used to ping your phone when tryinh to find it.

Still reasonably flexible with only mild wobbles with yoga here, it is rather calming and liberating, although it was suggested I should wear shorts or leggings, rather than just a thong...
    2020: odd symptoms. Nov 2021: Hand atrophy.. Mar 2022: Second arm atrophy - Confirmed Apr 2022: MND.
    Also Crohn's Disease from 2005ish. (Hi, I'm Dan in Cheshire)...

Comment

Ha wasnt yoga it was tai chi. I've done this before and remember how difficult it is trying to see what someone is doing when they turn and you cant see what their hands are doing or which direction they are planning to move in. I think I looked very ungainly waving my arms around and my feet going in the opposite direction. Hopefully it will improve especially as I had missed the first 2 lessons. I also turned my camera off so no one could see me. 😳
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Arcadian definitely dont need to do online yoga with the camera on dressed like that 🤣

Comment

Well, since the subject of yoga dress codes has come up...
          My wife bought this book on our tour of Scotland last year

WIN_20221028_09_43_24_Pro.jpg
          Hi, I'm Eddie.
          Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
          Full time powerchair user. Overnight NIV. PEG'ed but still eating. Voice banked but still talking.
          Still wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Good heavens 😎

Comment

Arcadian In all my years of practicing yoga I have never seen anyone in just a thong 🫣 online or in the room.

WheelsOfSteel there is a very engaging, kilted yoga video, available too!
              Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Tabbycat it was a joke, but having a private woodland as a project work site that I used to camp in, it wouldn't be the first time a dog walker has strayed towards me, mid Natarajasana / king dancer pose, minimally attired during sunrise...

More seriously, before lockdown and no idea weird muscle aches & pains weren't just age creeping up before embarking on this diagnostic journey, I used to go to an excellent village hall yoga type session run by a talented ex-professional ballet guy / choreographer.
                Really made a difference to the day ahead and keeping things flexible correctly.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Arcadian; 28 October 2022, 14:15. Reason: sensible paragraph added
                2020: odd symptoms. Nov 2021: Hand atrophy.. Mar 2022: Second arm atrophy - Confirmed Apr 2022: MND.

Comment

Surprised you weren't reported to the RSPCA 🤣

Comment

Morning everyone. I'm all confused with this clock changing. Its dull here, damp and miserable. 🙂🤗🤗😘

Comment

Yes, technically squeezing in as an early bird here with the clocks going back.
                      Now a week of jet-lag like confusion.

A few years ago I got home sometime about 1am on the morning they went back, so put the big wall clock in the kitchen and hall back...

Panic and confusion the next morning - lodger had also done them an hour back, before he went to bed.

Comment

🤣

Comment

Well I was up at four thinking there were people in the house.

Last week I shouted out "is there anyone there". What I would have done if someone had said yes.

I just need to keep cake by my bed at all times so that I can throw at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher View Post
                            Well I was up at four thinking there were people in the house.

Last week I shouted out "is there anyone there". What I would have done if someone had said yes.

I just need to keep cake by my bed at all times so that I can throw at them.
                            Anecdotal off Twitter, so no truthful verification - but I saw a post the other week, where someone's toddler had come downstairs upset late after bedtime and proclaimed:-

"Mummy, the people who live in the walls don't like us any more..."

I think I'd be browsing estate agents web pages pretty promptly after that.

Comment

Nooooooo. I'd be sleeping in my car!

Comment

Well the last house I lived in really was haunted. It was a very old one in the centre of Chichester.

Yes I am ready to be called mad. It's not me its everyone else .

If I could post video on here I would.

I had a line of cups all hung up by there handles on brass hooks.

I was in the kitchen doing some cooking and noticed that the third one along was swinging (oh behave).

So I stood and watched it for three or four minutes expecting it to slow down. It didn't, in fact every time is slowed, it then gained momentum again.

As it had been doing it for so long, I then got my phone out and started filming it. I carried on filming it for another four minutes or so, then I was able to show the children.

My bedroom also had me screaming (now now).

My daughter stopped coming to visit as out side her bedroom on the landing was a cupboard built into the wall. The door of the cupboard was really difficult to open as it dragged on the carpet and we didn't store anything in there. However it would so often open and block the passage from her room.

There we go, you can send me away now.

I won't tell you what my brother and I witnessed together as children in a kitchen with something lifting and moving. It was funny as we haven't seen much of each other over the years, but about a year ago met up and conversation came around to it. So he had remembered too.

Yes I will continue taking the tablets.

Comment

Working...
                                X