No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone. Sun's out and it looks like a lovely day.

My early morning cat alarm went off. Didn't want to go out just wanted more biscuits. So I went back to bed then he howled the place down wanting to go out. Up I get again. πŸ™„
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

London, around 05:30, to join in an MND charity fundraiser :-)
      Attached Files
      2020: odd symptoms. Nov 2021: Hand atrophy.. Mar 2022: Second arm atrophy - Confirmed Apr 2022: MND.
      Also Crohn's Disease from 2005ish. (Hi, I'm Dan in Cheshire)...

Comment

Well done you. My cat alarm got me out of bed so I'm watching the sun rise.

Comment

IMG_20221210_072002226_MFNR.jpg
          One I took earlier ☺️

Comment

I lied it's freezing. Stay in bed πŸ₯Ά

Comment

Stay in bed it's soooo cold. Looks like black ice to me. My balcony is frozen it must have rained/snowed then froze. George decided it was time to get up. 😸😐

Comment

Frosty start in London, was a bit chilly in the building we are in, but managed a reasonable sleep.
                Back up the stairs on the Everest quest now
                2020: odd symptoms. Nov 2021: Hand atrophy.. Mar 2022: Second arm atrophy - Confirmed Apr 2022: MND.

Comment

Arcadian, well done, you’re incredible x
                  Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Snowing here! How is it where you are?

WIN_20221211_10_05_51_Pro.jpg
                    Hi, I'm Eddie.
                    Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                    Full time powerchair user. Overnight NIV. PEG'ed but still eating. Voice banked but still talking.
                    Still wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

It looks nice. πŸ₯Ά

Comment

this morning from the 48th floor of The Leadenhall Building, London...
                        Attached Files

Comment

WheelsOfSteel Its totally lethal here. treacherous ice. It snowed in the night which then melted and then heavy rain which has frozen everywhere. I had to put socks over the top of my shoes for traction to get to the car to get my dog to where I could let her off. 2nd gear driving on ice to stop needing to use a break. Am getting very anxious about repeating this tomorrow again.
                          Diagnosed June 2022. Confirmed MND which is currently PLS. Limb onset.

Comment

Good morning. This is early for me... I've got flu and feeling dreadful so hubby got me a lemsip before he leaves for work.

I suspect we have snow outside because it is silent.... shame I can't get to the window and look. Hoping to go back to sleep for a bit now x
                            Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

I was definitely not early birding it this morning.
                              Had a lift back to Cheshire last night, a long soak in a warn bath and will be under the duvet keeping warm until mid morning.

Comment

TinyLady. Hope you're feeling better today 😘.

George decided 5am is the new 7am. It was sooo cold but he wanted to go out. I'm so pleased I got a cat flap fitted !!! I hope he will learn to use it soon!

Extremely cold here even though the sun is out. πŸŽ„β›„β›„

IMG_20221212_090558326_HDR.jpg
                                πŸ₯Ά

Comment

Working...
                                X