X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deb View Post
    I can't stop using this @ thingy
    Yeah, we noticed Deb πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

I get notification whenever my name is @ed, so it's handy for me to go straight to that post, especially when I'm busy with other things.

Hope you're enjoying your hollybops 😘😘

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Lynne K sounds like you had a great day. You did well to keep goingπŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
      Ellie oh well I hope apart from the food everything else is going well. Lots of pampering sessions and great carers....πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning you worthy people. Words are cheap but when they are from the heart they become priceless. Without you lot my life would be grey.πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Thanks Matt. I won't be the only one to think the same about you. Our days would all be greyer but for you β—‰β€Ώβ—‰

Comment

Originally posted by Gordan1111 View Post
            β—‰β€Ώβ—‰
            Soooo cool Gordy, you've even outdone the Queen of Emojis LindaB πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

xx

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                Soooo cool Gordy, you've even outdone the Queen of Emojis LindaB πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜
                Ohhhhh Queen of Emoji's πŸ‘ΈI'll take that πŸ™‹πŸ…
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                  Lynne K sounds like you had a great day. You did well to keep goingπŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
                  Ellie oh well I hope apart from the food everything else is going well. Lots of pampering sessions and great carers....πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
                  Thanks Ellie and Linda. Yes a good day had, Lynne xx
                  ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Morning you amazing people. Just had a terrible night so by the law of balance I shall have a brilliant day today! πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
                    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

That’s lovely logic Matthew, fingers crossed it’s very true. X
                      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Morning Matt and Heather and all of us xx

Comment

matthew55 fingers crossed for an improvement in your day πŸ˜‰

Comment

Shame that you had a bad night Mathew but sounds smashing that you’ve got a good day in front of you.

I was awake from 7, straight to bathroom for my shower but took me 15 minutes to get to the bathroom,. Steve was still asleep. Showered, hair washed, teeth done and other little care things by 8.25. Went into bedroom and met by a grouchy Steve who said β€œif you want help with your bras it’s got to be now as I’m going out, with the ridiculously early time you got up” (he normally goes out for his walk as I’m heading to the bathroom which works out fine). He’s been grouchy for a few days. That’s a story for elsewhere.

I hope that all of you have a lovely day. It’s my clinic today 1.30. Love Lynne x
                            Last edited by Lynne K; 8 September 2021, 09:46.
                            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Still morning. Just about anyway. Amazing storm here this morning. It might be coming your way!
                              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Hope it is Denise. Like a good storm.

Comment

Working...
                                X