No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning to all...sun is shining here...hope everyone has the best day possible πŸ€—πŸ™πŸŒž
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning Linda and everyone else. 7am I got up today. It’s a bright but cold morning here in Radcliffe. πŸ₯Ά Love Lynne xx
      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Morning all. My wife came in and said there's a lot of big sheep been put the field behind our house and they'd all been fighting. I think this unlikely. She once scolded me for giving a sheep on the moors a bit of my sandwich because 'I'd give them tooth decay'. She's possibly right about that but when I looked I didn't notice any fighting. xx

Comment

Can I have some of what you're on please Gordan1111 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜šπŸ˜‚πŸ˜xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

2 buckets of abject hopeless hysteria on its way through the post Matt x

Comment

Can't wait mate πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I think it's Gordan1111 's Boss who has been sniffing the paint - ginormous fighting sheep πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

At least you're guaranteed mutton for Christmas lunch, no need for a HGV driver to deliver that 😊

Absolutely Baltic here today, but bright sunshine too πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Almost time for the microwave slippers again. I'm actually happy I'm still around to is them. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜xx

Comment

You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when they come round demanding demanding sandwiches Ellie

Comment

Gordan1111 Well, they'll be ewes-less withouth their teeth anyway (OK, OK, I'll fetch my coat)
                      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

xx ​​​

Comment

So much for a comfy bed. Home and yes it's lush being on my bed but I'm wide awake grrrrrr.
                          Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Good morning my fellow passengers on the roller coaster that is life. There are fast bits, slow bits, scary bits and calm bits and the ride has an end. How big your coaster is immaterial, it's how you choose to ride it. Just one more day. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ°πŸ˜xx

Comment

Morning all....heating is on....πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ™„
                              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Morning all.
                                (6.40 I got up. Showered, dressed and sitting on my RR chair before Steve got up).
                                Shelley, I’m glad that you’re now comfy in bed.
                                Linda, I’m going to put our heating on. I put it on yesterday too.

Love to all. Hope that you all have a good day xx
                                ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Working...
                                X