Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady of the Manor our Ellie πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Yes can just see 4 legs and a cat slinking around

Comment

Good morning
        It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone. Keno see you're up early again. What did you do before to get up so early,? I was awake early again πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Morning one & all 🌞🌞🌞🌞
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
              Morning everyone. Keno see you're up early again. What did you do before to get up so early,? I was awake early again πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—
              Worked at Rolls Royce in Crewe 12 miles away so always got up, had breakfast before driving into work.
              It's all funny

Comment

Good morning all. Up at 7.00 this a.m. I might go back to bed soon, tired out already!
                Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Hi keno So rolls Royce cars or engines. Sorry my being thick. Do they still do a rolla? I suppose its owned by Ford or China?

Dont know why I keep waking up certainly ain't work related. πŸ™

Comment

Almost sunset, so I guess it's a Good Evening 😳

Hope everyone's keeping warm πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά xx
                    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I have the heating on even though the sun is shining πŸ’™
                      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning
                        It's all funny

Comment

Morning to all the early birds 😎

Comment

Good morning my friends. It saddens me when people on here turn on others. Being together is how we can beat this mentally, and any win is a Victory. ✌️😁β™₯️😍xx
                            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Great to see Kevin Sinfield running for MND....think the site crashed for a while. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Comment

Hi everyone beautiful here. Been out in my t-shirt its lovely here. Making the most rain tomorrow xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X