• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning / afternoon all xx

Comment

Hey up how are you diddling
      Morning all
      Just got out of the shower so need a rest now.
      It's all funny

Comment

Morning everyone. πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Good morning all....have the best day possible. 😘
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning one more day to endure. It'll be easy with all of us together. Family forever. πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ˜xx
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by keno View Post
              Hey up how are you diddling
              Morning all
              Just got out of the shower so need a rest now.
              Tell me about it...I use to work out in a gym...now having a shower is exhausting...and I use a shower chair...
              I'm grateful though that I can still manage to do this....for how long who knowsπŸ˜‰πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Shower for me this morning too but I think my partner is more exhausted than me!

Comment

Glad we're all sweet smelling today 😍😍

I woke up to the first ground frost of the season and the birds are busy at the feeders 😘😘
                  ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Good morning all
                    It's all funny

Comment

Morning all... keno you're definitely an early birdπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ˜‰

Comment

Good morning you brave hearts, the road stretches out, no one knows how far it goes. But stick with us and we will show you the best route. We're your emotional GPS, switch us on. πŸ“±πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ€©xx
                        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Morning all. I too shower independently with a shower chair Linda but not for much longer I think, I’m sitting on my RR chair now waiting for my porridge, fruit and maple syrup, my regular breakfast xx
                          Last edited by Lynne K; 25 November 2021, 11:48.
                          ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Lynne K your breakfast sounds lovely and very healthy. 😘

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                              Morning all... keno you're definitely an early birdπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ˜‰
                              Always have been Linda
                              Just got back from hospital and got to go again tomorrow.
                              It's all funny

Comment

keno hospital visits incredibly draining eh? Hope you're okπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰

Comment

Working...
                                X