No announcement yet.

Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keno Hope two days in a row at the hospital doesn't knock you for six Ken. Wrap up extra warm tomorrow πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ˜˜
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Afternoon folks 🌞🌞

I just had lunch; creamy mushroom pasta, with spinach and tomatoes, yummy 😘😘

​

Comment

Sounds lush Ellie πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
          keno Hope two days in a row at the hospital doesn't knock you for six Ken. Wrap up extra warm tomorrow πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ˜˜
          This morning has knocked me about a bit but tomorrow's clinic is not until 3 pm so will have more time.
          Too much is happening at the moment and already got two visits next week from OT and speech therapist.
          I've never been so popular.
          It's all funny

Comment

Originally posted by keno View Post
            Too much is happening at the moment .
            Honestly Ken, if you feel too tired or even that it's too much, too soon, reschedule appointments - got to look after number one... πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Morning all - am taking it easy today after bad fall day before yesterday. Was trying to use microwave. Wife says own fault - for being being greedy ! xx

Comment

Gordan1111 oh no ! Hope you're not too bruised or sore. Falls are horrible and really zap our confidence. Take care and rest up. X😘

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                  Afternoon folks 🌞🌞

I just had lunch; creamy mushroom pasta, with spinach and tomatoes, yummy 😘😘
                  Sounds scrumptious Ellie . I just had a bacon πŸ₯ͺ and then a πŸ’… so a lovely morning. I aim to have a breakfast as healthy as @Lynne but I keep getting sidetracked. X πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Originally posted by Gordan1111 View Post
                    Was trying to use microwave. Wife says own fault
                    Told you before, that woman is always right πŸ˜‰

Sorry you had a fall Gordan - hope you aren't too sore. Take it easy. πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                      I just had a bacon πŸ₯ͺ and then a πŸ’… so a lovely morning.
                      Good for you Debbie πŸ‘πŸ‘

I still haven't had my nails done, one of these days... 😘

​

Comment

Morning all - am taking it easy today after bad fall day before yesterday. Was trying to use microwave. Wife says own fault - for being being greedy ! xx
                        Oh no....sorry to hear that you had a fall...if only we were all weebles.....they wobble but they don't fall down.
                        Seriously hope you're not too bruised and battered πŸ€—
                        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I moved my microwave into the living room ages ago to avoid falls in the future.
                          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Think I may have bruised base of spine a bit.x

Comment

Think I may have bruised base of spine a bit.x
                              Ouch! Hope you can sit comfortably or have a cushion which allows you to? xx

​

Comment

Sorry about your fall Gordan and that you feel better xx
                                ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Working...
                                X