Early Bird Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning allπŸ€“
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Morning Linda and all xx
      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Morning everyone. xx
        Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Morning all. I'm actually going out today ! Going to meet my local MND group for the first time at lunchtime
          Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Enjoy Rosemary xx
            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Lynne K Thanks Lynne xx
              Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary6NT View Post
                Morning all. I'm actually going out today ! Going to meet my local MND group for the first time at lunchtime
                Hope they were as nice as us lot, Rosemary 😍😘
                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

G'day one and all 😘😘

A special shout out to anyone who feels they'd be intruding if they popped in to say a G'day, Ciao, Salut, Hiya or a Kon'nichiwa; there's plenty of room, the fire is lit, kettle's on and the door is always open - it even has a ramp, so come on in whenever suits, no need to knock 😘😘

​

Comment

Good day everybody xx

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

Hope they were as nice as us lot, Rosemary 😍😘
                      Yes Ellie they were. They also sent me home with a left over cake and bowl of trifle when they heard that I'm being required to consume 2600 cals/day

Comment

That's great Rosemary6NT Any potential Bridge players amongst them?

Happy eating, hope you don't feel like the proverbial Christmas πŸ¦ƒ 🀭 xx

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                          That's great Rosemary6NT Any potential Bridge players amongst them?
                          I didn't get around to that question sadly xx

Comment

Next time Rosemary6NT 🀞

​

Comment

Just back online after a day off for work on the system πŸ“΄πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ€”xx
                              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

matthew55 Greater Manchester sewerage system still functioning?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Working...
                                X